• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Nothing that would make me stop and say, 'wow what a cool sig'.
    Nothing special about it at all.
    2/10

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    The text is eww. The sprite is meh, the explosion is weird to say the least, and the banner overall is too big for it's own good.
    Plus you have a dragon egg with are eww.
    4/10

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Ah, 22 themes! Great banner, just a bit bright on the sides. It is organized also, so. 9/10

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    It's kind of well orginised, though 2 things.
    Banner is ewwy. But blame CME for that, she can do MUCH better.
    Big Text = Eww XD
    Anyways, apart from that it's not bad.
    6.5/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Too much white… render looks lower quality. And the text goes beyond the banner size.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    Text... is that it? From my view its too plain. I can't really rate it so...

2/10.
    At least you have something in the sig space :).

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Good, organized and tidy. Though, the white on the left of the banners seems a bit too empty IMO. 7/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    OKAMI 8O

It's neat, it's cool, it's awesome. =D But you need to fix the text, it's only showing half of the last line. Ô_o Despite your banner being awesome, it's a littly crowded. =/ I think it'd be better without the text. But that's just my opinion.

8/10

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    OKAMI 8O

It's neat, it's cool, it's awesome. =D But you need to fix the text, it's only showing half of the last line. Ô_o Despite your banner being awesome, it's a littly crowded. =/ I think it'd be better without the text. But that's just my opinion.

8/10
    Oh, the text does that to Internet Explorer, but if you have Firefox it shows all the way... lol I am trying to fix that... K.

Slightly organized, and good CSS same with the banner... 8/10

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015

Moderator Note

Skull_Kid, if you don't have a signature, please don't post in this thread. It defeats the purpose of the thread and technically your post could be thought of as spam.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Wolflare I thinks a 9.10

nonce, hmm… 6.10

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Pretty nice banner, although a bit bright, especially on the left. The text should be aligned with the banner, if not less.

9/10~

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Lots of shades of blue and purple and green. I can't exaclty see what is IN the banner.
    But it's a nice colourscheme
    7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back