• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    (Even though people claim I'm an ass anonymously over my rep comments from here, I'm still going to be around. =P )

Nice CSS! =3 And I really like that picture. ^^ So 9/10, only because that purple A against the purple background is just a tad hard to read.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    It's a nice banner and CSS (I think that's what it's called, right? whatever it is, i obviously don't use it.) 9/10

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    REALLY plain. no text, but since mine is the same, points for you.
    7/10
    i suggest removing the FR LG Monotype challenge user bar thing and adding some text

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Your pic is addicting. XD Other than liking the pic, it's really plain. And I don't like how the 'i' in Dannie is all of a sudden pink. O.o 2/10.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    ok 1. My name is DONNIE not dannie
    2. the i is pink because i want it to be
    3. your signature gets a 1/10
    4. because the text in the banner is overlapping the text from the CSS and its super unatractive.
    5. the border is pretty eww in my pov
    6. why is the forum in your signature not on the banner like the rest of the text.
    7. the banner is bad.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I cant see the pic for some reason, but according to the one above you, its seems addicting, so I give credit for that. Everything else looks, well, neat! I like the colors, and the pink I looks like something that I can't remember what. xD

8/10

Off topic: Congrats on being the PC PPC V.2.0 winner! xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back