• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I like it, the banner's well made and the text is well placed.

The only things I would change is the padding between that forst line of text an the top of the banner, and the ":asod" bit to be underneath the bottom left corner of the image.

7/10

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    There's so much more you can do with lyrics and a simple render D:
    5/10

Edit: Beaten to it!

So; the CV Signature gets a 6/10 from me; for much the same reasons as prior; I think the render needs a little work and the text feels like it ought to be overlaid upon the render if nothing else; it's just so arbitrary.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Wow, just wow.

I don't even know where to begin, so I'm just giving you a 10 and saving you the wall-o-text as to why I gave it too you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I love that sort of minimalistic art-style in the render; and the rest of the manner has raken that and ran with the idea; it's lovely!
    9/10

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    The banner is such poor quality that if I didn't know the game I wouldn't be able to read it.

There is no sense to the colour coordination of the text.

The layout is simple, in a bad way.

4/10

The Red Chain

Wall of text ftw.
    Too bad I can only see the black WALLOFTEXT on this skin. >:
    5.0 out of 10

yamhamdan

For info on fake games...
    Years
    Nice gif, very artistic. 8/10- add a shade of colour. it is a good effect in black and white but al little colour around edges... like old sigimori but better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back