• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    EDIT:Beaten :laugh:
    Nice banner,the colors mash together really well in the background.:)And I love that the text is color coordinated with the picture(blue for the sky,red for the hair and khaki for the outfits.
    10/10
    Yes,I'm not gonna give up making my signature more monochrome.XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I don't recognize the anime; but the render is cute! And use of arrows is a big bonus for me :D
    9/10

Edit: Damnit, text wall! Beat me again D:
    I still don't like it very much. Maybe try alternating the colors in a 3x1 spacing; like WWWBBBWWWBBBWWWBBB etc

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    are you talking about my siggy or the one right above me?

@ above:

it's quite simple yet organized
    4.5/10

are you saying that my sig is organized, finally a compliment, i thought i was cursed thanx,

but sorry i just think that yours looks like you have gone on google images and got a picture that is in the shape of a banner, sorry.
    2/10

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Very simple, yet organized, a little more content would help in my opinion.
    Hmm... I would rate it, 4/10, you can improve with it.

Zhues

Ello governer
    Years
    I don't recognize the anime; but the render is cute! And use of arrows is a big bonus for me :D
    9/10

Edit: Damnit, text wall! Beat me again D:
    I still don't like it very much. Maybe try alternating the colors in a 3x1 spacing; like WWWBBBWWWBBBWWWBBB etc
    I really like apples 10/10

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like yours, the images might could use some moving around, though. 7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back