• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Those Pokemon personality things are quite old and don't really look that great in signatures. Top banner is a nice pairing message I guess, but is a bit plain.
    3//10

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Spoiler tags suck >.<
    Render is meh. Seen it all done before.
    Text is meh. Nothing effective.
    Try be more inventive. Get CSS in or something.
    Feel free to ask me if you need help.
    5/10

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    7/10. It's cute, but the right side of the pic doesn't fit with the yellow/white/red color scheme.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    10/10...The banner sticks out and has great colors...and it matches with the avatar so I like it (I'm a total match freak)

P.S...I know my sig isn't the greatest n thats cool...I expect to have something better when I can actually meet my 15 post quota to be able to post URL's in the banner request thread (What a stinky rule > :X) Peace and love xx

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I adore the render; and borders with curved corners are all very appealing to me ~ but the text just looks..ugly; I'm sorry. There's so much *more* you could do it with it!
    6/10; so you've got room to improve!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back