• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disorganised tell me how to organise it!well this is weird have posted 10 posts since I had 232 posts and it still says I have 232 posts!PS:already rated yours!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Because Piro and Andy decided that posts in FTiP shouldnt count because it got too spammy this also counts in PGaT neway as for yours
    it is really unorganized

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Huh? Weird...ask a mod or someone of higher authority. They may be able to solve the problem.
    To organize:
    1> You must center everything. Centering things makes everything look...well, organized.
    2> Don't put pictures in the middle of texts. It looks horrid if you do that.
    3> Putting sprites in your sig with just the white back round isn't too attractive, if you ask me.
    4> Color your text. Also, try a unique font.
    5> Keep a sharp eye out for
    X It really makes your sig look like...like crap.
    6> If you want to see an example, here:

Also a member of the Shiny Hunters Club!

My Sammich Collection

See how much better it looks *disregarding the x's of course*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The blending of colors with Kos-mos is excellent. The image along would easily net a nine, cause it's pretty, and so is Kosmos. But the lyrics, the text, the whole effect is definitely a 10. <3

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I like how you kept yours really simple, and how you made it so colorful..but it should have more. Probably 8 out of 10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back