• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    O.O 7/10 I'll give you bonus 2 marks because you liked mine but the sprite close up not good sorry =\

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I like it, mostly. Again, I have a problem with sprites being in an either textual or graphic signature unless the rest of the signature is a sprite, which it's not in this case. Also, the text is bland and could've been edited in some way to make it look more suiting to the wonderful Gallade image. On the actual Gallade banner, it's nice, very nice, although the username could be unbolded a little, since it stands out a bit against the soft ocean/space/crystaline background.

7.5/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I'm sorry, but that Mesprit there looking like that with the opacity down low, looks bad. The text in the banner is also a bit off and cutting off the banner slightly. Otherwise, it's nicely centered. 4/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah, lol... you bet me in the midst of typing it up.

Anyway, I can rate yours now.
    The picture has some visible white pixels around the Pokemon where the cropping hasn't been great, the background image is alright. Font is good too. The only thing I can could probably think would make it look better is if the text at the bottom either wasn't there, or was in line with the banner. But that's from my POV. 7/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Trust me... Legacy and Firefox makes it look way better than it is on IE and Standard...

It's Conan!!! I used to watch that everyday. For that you get 9/10 only because the font looks funny-ish...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back