• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Nice banner. However, you should change the colour of the text: Credit Sakurah. It would match with the banner. ^^ 9/10

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    * just a comment: i think manaphy's new sig is awesome, hard to stop looking at sakuras face, what an odd expression * 10/10

vavavoom, the phoenix wright theme is always good, and i've got decent japanese skills, but i cant be bothered to chance between 2 languages in the same image =D 7/10

EDIT AGAIN< someone posted before me: nice kingdom hearts siggy, kairi looks stiff though. 8/10

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Don't support your cause, as far as the cloning. But at least you have a cause and support it. A matching banner would be nice as well

7/10

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Yeeahh. This is a signature. I give it 10/10. Because it matches to yor avatar and your Trainer card looks perdect. I like the D/P Version of Brandan.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Dude, I just bought the first Phoenix Wright yesterday. It's one of teh better games I have ever played. And thus your sig rules!

10/10

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    You know me:

7/10

Though your banner and avatar is fine(but a little dark for me),you have what everyone else does:A trainer card and claims

Note:When I say everyone,I really just mean a lot of people-95%

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    3/10.
    The banner and avatar doesn't match and it's just a picture. o.o;

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    1/10.
    o_o; There's really no theme.
    Just a bunch of words.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    9.4/10 I like it, very beautiful.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The image is nice, but it's just a screenshot in the end. I like the Melody quote though and heads off the sig well. The setup for the links is also nice.

7.5/10

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    10/10.
    I love the banner and I think the color texts fit with the theme.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    9/10. I love NANA ~ and I especially love that picture of Nana, though the friend code part isn't that appealing to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back