• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    *loves tsubasa* yay, more tsubasa fans, you get 8/10. btw, manaphy's get a 9/10, th ebest rating i give. i a realy impressed with that

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    8/10. xD
    I like Kairi, but the wings are a bit weird.
    Other that, I love it.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Ram, i dont like the group istelf. i'm too lazy to remove the link or crop the image. i just dont like cloning in almost all cases.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I like it, somewhat. The link is bold and stands out, but I can't really complain about that. The only real problem I have with it, is the quality of the images. They're nice screen caps but are pretty bad quality wise. The positioning/spacing for the their names was done really well though.

7/10

hoperidesalone

guardian of the veil
    Years
    i'm a sucker for sepia tones, completely. and the chibis are worth an extra few points just for them XD haha, how can i give anything but a 10?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back