• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It doesn't look all that special, but the effects on the banner are nice.

8/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Bijou, Stan, and Pashmina! 8D I would love to have a hamtaro tamogotchi! That'd be so awesome. But on the subject of the sig itself, the piccu would look better with a border, and it would look better if the colors all matched, IMO.

8/10

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Just a quick note here that your signature breaks the rules before the rating, an easy way to fix it is to stack the images vertically rather than horizontally.

anywho, the rating
    The trainer card is a rather new design from what i've seen. So that gets some credit, however, the banner is kinda plain...ah meh um...i say 7.5/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Centered, matches, looks great, cept the missing border on the last piccu.

9.5/10

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    OMG. We need some more regular visitors....
    Ar-hem. Cat-girl. Cute (but I've seen it now a million and one times). 6.5/10 (for being here every time I come.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back