• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlynn

Fourteen
Years
  • Hopefully I'll actually get rated this time. :K

Well it's a few things put together that you got elsewhere. The trainer card is decent, and so is the Bird Fanclub banner. It would be nice if you had a theme. 4.3/10

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I like the banner! I seemed to have acquired a liking for ominous words and phrases floating in the background of a banner, too! Plus I really like gold!!!

10/10

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • Thank you very much Latias!

I have the same comment for your signature as I did for your avatar: I think the background could be a color that went more with your fantastic art. Instead of black. But very nice all in all. 9/10

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • I have said before that i love simplistic sigs, but yours i think is over simplistic. One thing i actually do like is the colours you used so thats enough to get you a 6/10 from me.

~Kipper~

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • Once again, I think you should remove the white with Beautifly's nectar-sucking thing (I can't remember what it's called). I love the trading cards (xD) but I think you would do well to make the text smaller. 6/10

Whee new theme. =3

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • The banner could be the slightest bit darker, the text is difficult to read on the banner. It's good though. 7/10

Looks plain, nice and organized. I like it ^^

8.6/10

Urk ... plain? I spent an hour on the background trying to go for the opposite of plain. :/

Last edited:

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • I always dislike simple-ness, but the colors are nice. I like the font of your name, and there are some nice effects. 6/10

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • Fwee thank you! The background took forever. x.x

The many white lines seem a little too much for me, and it makes the white parts of text hard to read. :/ 7.1/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back