• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Not too fond of the banner. At least the overall sig is somewhat nicely organized even though it's commonly centered. Giving credit gives you bonus points though. 7.5/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    The TC's pretty cool and its animated. The Banner's okay but it doesnt really work well with the theme I'm using, its a bit bright. 7/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ehh, getting kind of old seeing that signature now, but I'm amazed that you can keep one set for so long. ^^ *get's sick of set's really fast*

7/10, because the middle image is rendered kind of messily and you still didn't credit the person who drew the images, even after I dug up the link, just for you! >O *JK*

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    XDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHA 10/10
    Honestly, you're gonna be getting this a LOT because of all the databases we endured.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    xDD Thank you~ Happens when a Database error eats like, three posts. >OO

WOMG NUUUUU--- Why does your Byakuya set own mine?! ;_; *cries Justin Timberlake a river, but then takes the river back for myself* The render looks kind of weird around the tip of his nose, but... *WARG. WHHHHHYYYY?!?!*

0/10 because your Byakuya set is better then my old one. >OO

9.5/10, -.5 because of the render but I love the text on the 'D' in 'Divine'. ^^

AND IT'S A DIFFERENT STYLE. :xxx

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    Latias pretty lol. I've seen the alternate color version and it looks a bit more bronze or somthing. Or maybe a metallic red. Nah it was kind of orange...blah blah

9/10

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    You kinda messed up on your HTML there. You should go back and edit it or delete the text if you didn't mean to add a link to the image. You should add some text, but not too much and organize it in a prettiful way. XD

But you don't need to do what I say. It's just a suggestion. Otherwise, I really don't care for that lone image in your sig, except that it's cute. 5/10

Edit//: Nevermind. Your sig is now empty, so.. 0/10. Sorry.

mvtm

Years
    i like it
    its very organized and simple.. the dodger blue is really nice. The banner's lighting is awesomely blended. But i think its too dark for my taste.

9/10

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    MVTM. . . Interesting. But i saw one thing that made me give you the mark im going to say and thats because your advertising LOST and 24, which are two of my favourite shows.
    10/10

Hold on a sec i cant see prisonbreak so im afraid ill have to give you a 9/10 instead.Sorry.

~Kipper~

mvtm

Years
    Yeah i do like Prison Break, just when the banner was created..long time ago..well it didnt exist.

i love Prison Break an exellent show! I may update my sig.

Yours is good , i give a 8/10. I like the pokemon cards and all. but i think the banner can be better.imo.like with more effects.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    If you like the cards in Kipper's sig you should check out my shop. ;D

Anyways, I love the character, she's adorable. And the colors all compliment each other, up here its freezing but with the warm colors it makes me feel warmer. =D
    9/10

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Spoilers dont really look that good in sigs. The text in the banner is a bit bright but otherwise the banner's okay. 6/10

Ehh, getting kind of old seeing that signature now, but I'm amazed that you can keep one set for so long. ^^ *get's sick of set's really fast*

7/10, because the middle image is rendered kind of messily and you still didn't credit the person who drew the images, even after I dug up the link, just for you! >O *JK*

XDD, have I really had it that long?? Nah, I'm changing it soon, I just havent had time to make a new banner.

I changed it!! It now says so~ Sorry I hadnt noticed that you had posted the link, but thanks! Lol

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Erm well I think the text would look nicer size 1, and if you 'pretti-fied' the banner it might look better, cos it seems like you just cropped an image, or just took an image and used it as your siginature. 5/10

EDIT:
    Erm, AC drain, your not just supposed to comment on my comment ... your supposed to rate me. --V
    And to your post, well I use tutorials on Livejournal when I can't think of anything to do to an image. What program do you use?

Last edited:

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    I didn't crop it, it's just small. And if the text is too big I can change that, obviously. But as for that prettified thing- I have no idea how to get text on an image, at least not to make it look nice. I'd like to write Ac drain across it, make it less boring. (And original and stuff) How would I go about doing that?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Well, its just a pic (but a good one I might add) And you voice your opinions too! But you might want to do something creative with your text... Colors? Fonts?

6/10

EDIT: AC Drain, you could just use a friendly image program to open it put words in your sig??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back