• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    good banner especially the background effect... But meh never be a fan of cradily 8/10

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 6.8/10 Glaceon is awesome looking XD

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    I rarely see sigs like that anymore, I like how well you did it. It fits a technologic style too. I also like the shiny hunters club animation, although It should've been dark-reddish...

9.998/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    6/10!

It really is pretty decent work! I just have no clue who's on the banner, and he looks a bit creepy ._."
    But I like the text and flames and how it all goes together~ it's kewl. x3

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The picture is blurry and it seems to have been cut off unevenly. The text is unorganised and seems like it was just rushed, plus the link to your site kinda stands out against the tone of your signature. The text in the image however is nice and bold, but the outline could do without the greenish tinge around some letters.

4/10

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
  • You sig has a good color theme to it. The bishies could be centered but it really does not take away from the sig. 9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back