• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Darn, I was hoping someone else would post so I could rate theirs too and get my new one rated. Anyhoo my score still stands.
    7/10
    Well, I changed my siggy up a bit and managed to figure out the left align so whatcha think now?

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    The banner is pretty, though I don't really like Swampert? (I think that's it's name..) that much, and the left align thing is pretty cool too, and the color scheme is well done, I give it a 8/10.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    The banner's neat, although I have a thing against stuff being lined up to the right.

8.5/10

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    6/10

I like the banner, but the text is not matching and somewhat over the place.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    WOW... It's been a while since I last made a post here...

Eheheh... =3

It's kinda cool. I love Card Captor Sakura, so I give you 8/10...

darkphoenixdude

Phoenix Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    Nice and colourful, but kinda simple. It could do with some more brushing ^_^ But still groovy ^_^ 6/10

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Eh... I don't like it. ~ It's too... Sorry for the word, but it's N00bisH. No colours, only the plain and old normal font...~ Add more colours! ^^ 4/10

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Wow..sweet thanks, I actually really like yours, the colours work and the background does too. (plus who could not like blastoise except maybe Charizard but thats understandable)

9,5/10 (this has nothing to do with my rating except it had to be better because its better than my'n.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    ^^' ...Thanks! Some of the banners here inspired me...

I like your theme. It's all pretty and pretty. Nice font by the way. ^^ 9/10 <~ Good enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back