• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Okay... I like the relation between the quote and the banner; its really good. Now, about the family, I think that you should have a simple link to page to see your whole family, because I think it's way to much links, in one signature. 7/10 <~

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'll just copy/paste what I was gonna write last time...

Meh. I give it a 7/10. Would have been a 5 if it wasn't for the chick in it ;)

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • I like it, though the text on the banner is too much, and the text colors don't match, though I love the quote, though it creeps me out o_o. 7/10

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I like that banner and the whole theme, 9.5/10.

PLEASE NOTE: Please rate my old sig, here it is:

You've all read my rant on Pop Culture! I'm gonna get a new Pokepet! Hackarp the Hacked Magikarp! 999 in every stat, hydro cannon, blast burn, frenzy plant, hyper beam, too powerful to need to recharge...fufufu.
    EDIT: Do I really need to mention this is an edit? Oh yeah. My quote of the month: "I'm a good person! I deserve to do well! I've only betrayed people once or twice, and they had it coming!"-Lazlow, GTA: LCS. I can relate...

92% of teens have moved on to rap.
    If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

I would Have a trainer card here, but I am too lazy to go make a new one. Really, no one cares what my team is, do they? Now, my quote of the week (quote of the month is directly above):
    "Coke beats Pepsi. End of story"-My uncle, who is totally right!

Now, for my slaking moveset:
    Slaking@Soul Dew(I know, it's leik, da bom)
    Mild nature
    EVs: 255 Attack, 255 Special Attack
    ~Protect
    ~Solarbeam
    ~Focus Energy
    ~Taunt

Rate the signature of the person above you
    Credit to The_Chatot_Pirate for this awesome sprite!

Please don't mention my new one. Thanks.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Hmm ... the one you posted .. its not that much of a sig, just a chain sig "If you're a ... post this in your signature ..." thing and some other quotes..

1/10

On the other hand (unless you dont want to read this =/)
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

^ Anyone know why spoiler tags are doubled up like this? =/

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • 5/10 for the one you posted, nothing really special (And I happen to be part of that 92%...)

Your current one... 10/10. Extremely heart-warming and I truly wish your grandfather finds peace :(

Edit: ... I'm not changing this... NOT AGAIN!!! Ratiasu, I give you a 6/10 because I like Latias, but can't read the japanese (I think...) symbols.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Ouran High School Host Club!
    The type looks way too boring (on banner), an the image looks low quality. Looks like you tried to imitate the avatar. Layout of everything is the same as most people here. 6/10

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hey, pretty cool signature. There's only one thing that bugs me: the font. In this type of signature, you would be better with a size 1 font. :3 8/10 <~

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    @ Lumire: It doesn't look organized. A bit messy... 5/10 <~

@ Alter Ego: Really cute! I like your signature. However, there's a lot of text. But its still good, Alter Ego. 7/10 <~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back