• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    8/10 notreally to my taste

i feel text at bottom needs centering

Beat me to it

Is it a new banner?

9/10

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    You've gone blue. Good banner, maybe you could post a link to somewhere with your PC Family? A CascadingStyleSheet too maybe. 8/10

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Meh, I don't like links, I think it would make meh siggeh to...empty. Yours is AWESHOME as always, but it's getting old. 10/10 (get a new one soon)

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Thanks for the good rating, but the same can't be said for yours. Trainer cards, aren't good if you want a good siggeh. You have no banner, so that's not good for a siggeh either. The quote, is a little irrelevant, and isn't even centered. The banner is completely true and funny, but not needed. The info on top can stay, but have it match something! Sorry, thanks for the good rating though! 1/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I like the banner, it's very well done and the text in it easy to read. The paragraph regarding your PC family is the only thing that's putting it slightly off as it's a bit long but otherwise very good. 9/10

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    OMGAWSH! I love this banner, it's totally you. The info could be brown to match the banner, but the organization couldn't be any more perfect! The advertisement doesn't match, but I'll let that slide because it's BF! Just fix the text ----->9.9/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I actually really like it. The blue and white splatter pattern and transparent image fits really well and the next suits as well. The only problem is the tone of the text outside the banner, which is a little hard to read but it does match with the theme so props for that.

9/10

BreD

Where's ButteR?
    Years
    I can barley tell what's happening..
    But what i see i like :D
    I think there is a picture of Hitsugaya on quite low opacity... i think it's Hitsugaya.
    the Merry Xmas is distracting my eyes from Hitsu.
    But other than that it's great. I like the style of boarder, i tried it once... but i couldn't pull it off, but you have done it well here :)
    9/10 ^^

EDIT:
    And before you said it looks like Sasuke is being torn away, it's 'cause he is.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    hmm the text is a lil hard to read >.<
    my only suggestion is to post ur PC family in a link 9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back