• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ...wow i really love your sig its pretty much flawless, imo...so you get a 9.9/10, just because i dont give tens...=3

Years
    I can't read the text. I think it says: "I'm trying to catch your tears", but I'm not sure. Make it larger and give it a border. It doesn't really seem as though the render blends with the background, give it all a color balance and it should. Nonetheless, 8/10.

If you just add a color balance and fix up the text it will be really nice. ^^

TheFire's[Inside]

Too. Damn. Smexy.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    8/10

-The BG is kind of weird. Seems like a plaid stock, maybe? or denim texture?
    -Text is a bit off; the blue doesnt blend well with the BG, IMO.

Otherwise, I think there's nice flow among it, and the box pattern layout for the signature is pretty cool.

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Ok, Basically TFI, I don't like tjhis one that much, i don't raelly see that much from it...but its ok I guess, it just doesn't appeal to me personally..whcih puts a real damper on your rating. But this is from my opinion.

9/10 for lack of border on sides, and possible visible borders on top and bottom. The test...hell I see no text!

TheFire's[Inside]

Too. Damn. Smexy.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    Dammit, all you did was copy&paste from MMC, for a lack of originality, ph00. D<
    I didnt think you joined here, anyways, xD.

9.2/10 for j00.
    Nice flow and BG, but the boxes should be placed in better places.
    The text has a real nice touch on it.

Years
    7/10. The Gir picture is nice, but there's not much happening. No text, no border, and it's sort of small. (P.S. The background in my signature was made completely from scratch by me.)

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Takeing out the thing at the bottom would hlp alot.
    Centering it.
    Putting th spoiler under the tc tc under the banner(still in a link)
    then it will be a 8/10

Currently
    3/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back