• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
Years
  • Well, your sig is a bit long, and I'll have to take points off for the pink because I can't see it unless I highlight it... ._.
    The banner's nice, though, even though I'm not that much of a Dawn fan. I like the text... ^^

So... 6/10 (would be 7.7/10 if I could read the pink text, and if the sig wasn't so big... grr... I rhymed again... O_O)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Lucario is awesome and the banner's pretty good. My only complaint is of your use of the CSS box and the arrangement of the text. Having a background colour would probably make it look better and the text is kinda awkward. 7/10

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Nice coloring and aligning. I can't say much more. 9/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I like the text although the banner looks slightly odd having red as the darkest colour… meh… 7/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Mayy~ yours is so neat and just awesome looking. xD
    You just need to make the outside transparent and it'll be perfect!
    9.5/10

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I reckon 5 people have told me that already. XD I'll do it.. SOMEDAY. (technically that means never.)

10/10
    Pros: Beautiful banner, nice layout? ... actually everything = <3
    Cons: NONE!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Hmm.. the arrangements of the pictures aren't that well done, especially with the height differences. I like the animated Pika GIF though, that's pretty cool. Maybe shorten down on the number of pics and choose a different arrangement? 3.5/10

------------------------------------------------

I reckon 5 people have told me that already. XD I'll do it.. SOMEDAY. (technically that means never.)
    I'd do it for you, but I'd probably stuff it up somehow. xD

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Anything Code Geass always is a HUGE plus =D That aside, the banner looks ab-so-lu-te-ly awesome, the text has a nice font & is organized. Overally, a prime example of a perfect signature ^^

~10/10

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Oooh! A Michii banner! :D
    It looks really nice, with the colors and everything. The only thing I'd suggest is making the CSS border blue instead of purple.
    9.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back