• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
  • Haha, lmfao! Are you seriously directly implying that you think my signature looks emo? That's hilarious, I think it looks just as ok as all the other people's here who have various themes like anime and music and such. Even if it was emo, which I don't believe it is but whatever I don't care. I just like it in general, who cares? :p
    Emophobe :o?
    9/10

yeah i guess your right,ur free to have ur own signature,i was just jk after all

@above: the text color doesn't really suit the banner,the background could be like indigo or something else...the banner is good but still...7/10

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • It's better than your old one, but it's still missing something. It still looks like a random image from Photobucket with text slapped onto it. There is unneeded text in there, which really clutters it.

7/10~

Miyu

is new. O: .
    Years
  • 8/10.

The background is really cool, and I love the shade you used.
    The guitar just doesn't seem to blend in well, and the font doesn't seem to fit in either. D: .

Miyu

is new. O: .
    Years
  • 8/10.

So simplistic and awesome, at the same time. I love Yuki~

I believe that Lucario's power is called Arua or something, I can't recall properly. ;--;. Haven't watched the movie in a long time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back