• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
  • you know you're supposed to rate, right?
    eh.

well, the banner is kind of good, but i don't like userbars, even if that one is kind of cool.
    6/10

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
  • The text on the banner is annoying me, and the quality's not that good. But it is organized.

~7/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    It's organised, but not nicely. I think the banner needs to be in the scroll as well or maybe not a black background colour.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
  • That's what I was going to do, but I didn't have anywhere else to put it on the banner.

~7.3/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Hm, the scroll thing kinda ruins the whole thing imo. =/
    Perhaps you can do something with it? CSS-wise spoken. I like the green on the black background, but I think it'd be better if all was black and green.
    That's just my oppinion though.

7/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Sorry that I ask but, matches with what? |D;
    Ah! Mudkip. <3 I love mudkip. ^^

And it's a really nice theme. Mudkip screams happy colours, and that's what you gave him. ^^
    8/10
    You have a neat theme as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back