• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    @Mudkipblader- I did what I did on my last two banners. It looks better imo.

~9/10

@Pikataro- Mudkip's one of my favorite starters, cause he evolves into Marshtomp. Plus it's a really cool theme.

~9.5/10

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Just some text.
    Nothing much really.

2/10

Oh, other thing: Say why do you give a certain rating to a signature, ok?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    8.5/10 The banner's a bit empty, but I just love Dahlia. Awesome colors. CSS border is good. The text doesn't look good italicized or maybe the white ['s ruin it, idk.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I don't really like that dark blue background above the banner and the dotted outside border. But the banner itself is good.
    6//10

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I don't really like that dark blue background above the banner and the dotted outside border. But the banner itself is good.
    6//10
    Well I liked it
    >.>

And for youz, a 6/10
    Im sick of anime themed banners. That is what they all shall recieve from now on from meh.
    >~>

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    9/10 Rainbow lips, how delicious. I demand text to be rainbow, or at least something more fitting instead of maroon/brown?

Now my border looks too bold.. ;w;

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I like the banner, a little small though...Plus I hate dragons in sigs...

But its neat and tidy.

7.5/10

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I don't really see the point in the iGoogle link, I'm sure we all know what google is by now.

I don't like the dragon fad thing, people pleading to get them clicked is just annoying.

The text on the banner doesn't contrast enough making the first two words kind of difficult to read.

5/10

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Suicune he? It's been a while since I saw that pokemon. ^^
    Although the colours blend well, I think it blends a little too much.
    7/10

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    3/10~

I don't really like the Poliwag banner - when images are all pixelated it ruins it for me. It's also all a bit too random for my tastes. :[
    If you centered it, took out the bunny and put it in height order I think it would look better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back