• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
  • It makes me smile. It's funny and cute at the same time. And not something I see all the time.
    10//10

The text colours are ugly and don't match. maybe... organize it better? and the banner is ok.
    4//10~

SapphireSwampert

Killer Loli
    Years
  • I like how the icons were set up. But the lighting being different looks odd. The text could use some more color, and possibly another font. But it's nice.
    6/10

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I don't like it much. The font is eww, the fact that most PC Skins have white BG's makes the white text unreadable, and the banner is eww.
    4/10

SapphireSwampert

Killer Loli
    Years
  • I don't like it much. The font is eww,
    How so? Any better suggestion?
    the fact that most PC Skins have white BG's makes the white text unreadable,
    It's called highlighting
    and the banner is eww.
    Again, how so?
    4/10
    Perhaps better critique from you would help me more. |:

Quite a lot of Typhlosion there. xD;
    The sprite doesn't go too nicely with the icons and the banner, which are very nice.
    Perhaps you could do better with the text, since it is just a friend code, and instead hyperlink the web adress in your text.
    7/10

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Not a big fan of your sig. Need some text, and I personally don't like the tentacruel.
    5/10

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hmm, good but the kinda animated character doesn't really suit the realistic background... 6.7/10

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    The "MSN" text doesn't contrast enough on the left.

Love is pretty, but not when it's for a program? :<

5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back