• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I don't think it's that people *hate* it; moreso that it's poorly presented. There's a right way and a wrong way to use your own artwork, dress it up in photoshop a bit; you know?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I don't really fancy the main picture, and the text don't match up as well. If centered it may look a bit more in place and have a little more appeal. However, I would have to give it a ...

4/10.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I would actually quite like it if the picture wasn't such bad quality.

4/10

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    What? It's completely related.

The person in the tag is Dante from Devil May Cry..Therefore it's related.

Just a link

1/10

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    it looks a little messy. As i have said before, the trainer card is used by like 45% of pokecom members.

the flags thing is kinds cool though.

4/10

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Ugly test. Normal badly sized render.
    Overall a bad signature. I'm sorry but there isn't much effort gone into this.
    2/10

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    actually, it was really hard to invert the colors and then change the background on the non-inverted one... took me forever. im sorry you dont like it... :(
    yours is really cool. wing is a big plus. and the line with it makes it really chilling.
    10/10

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well maybe add a background at least.. Also there is an issue with your edges. they are pixelated badly. Sorry to repost you may post again.
    But add a bacground and turn it into a tag or something. Get rid of those white edges and get a nce C4D.
    Change the font or put it on the new tag. If you need help or anything feel free to PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back