• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • 9/10, nice signature picture, and the poem is a nice touch to it, I wonder who this "Liquid Thunder" person is XD.

Stripes

TCG Master
    Years
  • 10/10 for yours Flame, it's not really the main character in front that catches my eye but the objects and/or buildings in the background that put the whole picture together.
    Not to mention the fact though that my moms favorit color is purple..(violet) what have you. In anycase nice sig. Still looking for a good one for me though...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nice and really set up well, only one problem...the image doesn't show up^^ So I'd say 5/10 at the moment.

EDIT: there we go, the thing is up^^; I give it a 8/10. Really like the Kawii to it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    7/10. It's good and all, but after the first half you don't need much more. It looks so out of place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back