• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Song above you [v.2]

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    5/10 Instruments were pretty good but the song itself was a little too slow and boring for my taste.

Let's pick up the speed a little.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    8.5/10 OH YES moree AWOLNATION!!!!! Not really my favorite,though, but still great.

Let just post one more AWOL song so people can appreciate them more.

Last edited:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    8/10, looks like another artist to listen too. :D

God, I love this song.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Doesn't sound much like Paramore? 7.5/10, bonus for the video being hilarious to me.

Treecko

Years
    ^ What exactly is Paramore supposed to sound like? They never have a single consistent sound. Each album is different. Some people just can't get over the fact they've changed and grown and aren't the same teenagers anymore.....

Anyway, I give this song a 4/10. Not really special in my eyes, just sounds like generic rock to me.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    8/10

I definitely like it. Mostly because it's a song (like others, I'm sure) that expresses the monotony and the blandness of life, that makes us believe there's not much else to it. But, I think it's songs like this can apply to people of all walks of life. I also like how it sounds nostalgic to me. Gives me that 90's feeling. All in all, a good song indeed.

Now, here's a personal favorite of mine. <3

Spoiler:

ShivaDF

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Some people just can't get over the fact they've changed and grown and aren't the same teenagers anymore.....
    I'm sorry. I've only ever heard about five different songs of theirs on the radio. I shouldn't have generalized.

Back on topic...
    8/10
    This song is very silly and I've always liked it. There are other Voltaire songs that I like more though.

Treecko

Years
    10/10 cause FREAKING FALL OUT BOY ARE AMAZING AND THIS SONG AND THAT MUSIC VIDEO OH MY GOD. I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THAT SONG AND THEIR NEWER ONE IMMORTALS (which is on the Big Hero 6 soundtrack) AND I'M SO DAMN EXCITED FOR THEIR NEW ALBUM.

And sorry for the caps, I just love FOB and I'm excited for more new music from them. :D

I'm sorry. I've only ever heard about five different songs of theirs on the radio. I shouldn't have generalized.

Oh sorry man. I didn't know. That's understandable if you don't know much of their music. They have good songs from all four of their albums. :) I recommend to give all them a listen. The newer songs are more poppy than their older still , but there's song excellent songs off their new one.

Anyway, I'm gonna post Fall Out Boy's new song, Immortals, in case no one here has heard (specifically gimmepie)
    Skip to about 40/41 seconds in cause that's where the song starts. :)

Years
    8/10

I loved the vocals but I have to admit there was something a little disappointing about the actual music. Still it's a good song and I'm looking forward to seeing what else they give us.

Can't remember if I have posted this before, so why not? xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I'm eclectic with my musical tastes and I certainly enjoy listening to hard rock from the '70s. This is a solid choice, so I will give it a 9/10.

I'm kind of addicted to this song right now. The kalimba, the smooth vocals - every element of it is worth listening to.

Spoiler:

ShivaDF

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Actually pretty awesome but I had trouble hearing the vocals in some spots. 8/10

Back