• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Rate the song above

Years
9/ 10

Mulan was part of my childhood. Its very funny and she is a great character-- I love her. The story has a great message. This song was probably my favorite part. The lyrics and tempo are both really snappy, still good to hear. I had a stressful day so this energetic music helps me bop my head until its all forgotten.

Is anyone else up for an anime theme?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoxDY5G4LW8

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
7.5/10 It's good of course, but not what I'd choose to listen to.

This song is perhaps the most nostalgic I know of, it's beautiful.

Hyzenthlay

Years
8/10 I hear it everywhere, but never knew the name! Haha a cheery song for sure.

This one gets stuck in my head for days. It's an acquired taste, I think.

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
8.5/10 It's a good song, I like the chorus and the video is interesting.

This I have been listening to this whole week

Hyzenthlay

Years
9/10 I enjoyed it. Reminds me of this darling Indian restaurant my family and I used to go to. Very calming. :)

I listen to this song to cheer myself up, and it never fails.

blue

gucci
Years
8/10. I remember that song so well! I watched Over the Hedge so much growing up and that was one of my favourite songs from it.

it's 6 minutes long but one of my all-time favourite music pieces with so much emotion.

Years
7/10
Not really my type of music, but thought it was a good song nonetheless!

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
7.5/10 Not something I would ordinarily listen to, but that's not to say it's at all bad.

I love the Jennifer Saunders cover for this song. The lyrics also resonate with me!

Last edited:
Years
9/10
All I can say is I love that cover. Maybe it's the music, maybe it's nostalgia, I dunno. But I love it.

Last edited:
Back