• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you II

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I totally adore Ichigo <3 However the pink text below the banner should source one of the many gorgeous pinks from the banner, imo.
    7/10; room for improvement!

Years
  • 8/10. I don't think it's really a theme, but the banner of Shiki looks very pretty, the text is well aligned, and the avatar is cute. > ω < ;

Like most sigs that use codin', my theme is best viewed in FireFox. I'm not sure what the CSS looks like from other browsers... 8D; Probably not that great.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    The only theme is the black and white..And the fact that it makes my eyes hurt.

2/10

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I heard of that phase once.. or twice, but I don't see how it blends in with the theme? Uh, how about 8/10, for o' times sake?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    (Well the character in the render is Dante from the Devil May Cry series)

I like the color/render/avatar combination; but I go nuts without clearly defined borders on graphics. So I'll give you an 8/10 to leave room for improvement :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I think it all fits very well; and the avatar has a border which makes that special place in my pants very happy! Overall it clicks very well; I luff it.
    9/10

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    The text coordinates well; and the render itself is very pretty; but I'm just not a fan of the crop-the-sig-to-make-the-av thang; so you lose a few points for that. That leaves you...8/10!

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I like how you have the different characters match by having them use the same color scheme. The banner is a bit big for my tastes, though. 8/10

Years
    • Seen today
    Nice, Neat, HQ.
    Though what i don't like is the matching. The avvi and render don't match so well.
    One is action and one is idil.

Back