• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ^It's just as much as a theme as yours is~

And they both have too much uninteresting text D: 5/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    theres no matching banner =0
    and the writing is right aligned taking the focus towards the post thats just bad xD 7/10

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    isnt theme where everything matches? -.-' Its a rating, Katsuro, it wasnt even for YOU, so why should you care?

ANYWAY: ^THAT is a theme. 8/10 cause poke-munna makes the best avi's and banners, and thats a cool one

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    um...currently my thought about this theme is...not really clear...to clear you up a bit, a theme is the relation between your avatar and signature and currently, i'm not seeing one...i WILL give you a few points though since i'm not sure about any ralation at this point
    nvm there's relation now i think...

either way, 6/10 cuz first reaction was "...o...k..."

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Lyk, Charizzle is da shizzle o.o You could have the text go with the orange and red trainer cards, though. 7.5/10

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    oh ya i suppose i should explain my theme a bit since it can be a bit confusing XD

Avatar & Signature is Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura (But you might have known that)
    The costume, she wears in the 3rd (Japanese) Opening
    "I am a Dreamer" is the name of the song sung in the 3rd Japanese opening
    Tenshi no Tsubasa literally means "Wings of an Angel" which describes her because she looks like an angel (Sort of)

On the the rating:

doesn't look too bad, though is does looks a bit dark, looks decent still, CG's pretty good...8/10

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    It's okay... except for the fact that it's CCS. x.x I'm PC's offcial Anti-Shoujo woman. ;3 8/10

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    10000/10 Wolverine is the sh*t! And that banner is so awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back