• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Great theme, though the way the white of the banner in the sig isn't so well-defined against the page background kinda bothers me.

9/10

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Great qualty, but the light-red is bad IMO, could of used a different color.

7/10

Last edited:
    Years
    6/10. I'm not liking the banner. Looks like a render plop to me. The poor text doesn't help either. The avatar is too bright and makes Neku's right arm seem like it's floating. The render itself is a little small too.

< Avy character: Patchouli "Patchy" Knowledge from Touhou.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Very nice theme! I love the background around Link and it has a matching avatar. It is pretty nice!

10/10

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    paramore. (:
    although it looks like shes having a bad hair day.
    7/10

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    theme wise, its a crop, your avatar has jpeg quality, its blurry, your signature has too much going on, no colour scheme. and its not that good of a signature either, im also not fond of inuyasha. the hearts everywhere is distracting and the text is disgusting. too big and doesnt fit the banner

1/10

Back