• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Very nice banner and avatar. I love the idea of the two different images, but the border just seems off to me though. I feel like the lines dividing the two different images should be one with the outside border, if you know what I mean. My only other complaint about the theme is that the banner is centered to the left and the text is centered. Also makes it look off a bit. =\

8/10

Years
    Very nice banner and avatar. I love the idea of the two different images, but the border just seems off to me though. I feel like the lines dividing the two different images should be one with the outside border, if you know what I mean. My only other complaint about the theme is that the banner is centered to the left and the text is centered. Also makes it look off a bit. =\

8/10

looks evil..
    7/10

very evil...
    7.5/10

Extremely evil...

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    The text is my main complaint. It looks too outlandish, spread out randomly and using completely varied fonts. Also, the scanlines clutter the banner and make it look quite irritating. And of course, the colour scheme is QUITE irrelevant in terms of Naruto's associated colours.
    6.2/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I like the border, but the stock is just... Egh. >.<; I hate that style, where the eyes are set too far apart... I do like the border effect though, and the colors are appeasing to the eye.

The text could be organized in a way in which none of the text spread any further then the banner's width itself, and I think that would look a lot better. [/and I hate text larger then size 1 in sigs, but yeah.]

7/10, mostly because of the stock itself, and the text, and plus points for the awesome graphical effects~

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    7.8/10 Very pretty and mysterious but the signature text is not most appealing.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Not much of a theme from what I can tell. The only thing that seems apparent in both the avatar and signature are the position of the eyes, and that's about it.

The text in the signature, not the image, is also kinda random. It's neat, but that's pretty much it. The text in the actual signature image however, could use some work. In the areas around the back of her hair, it's kinda hard to distinguish what the letters are, plus the font colour (black on red) just distracts from the rather pretty photo in the centre. The photo itself is nice but the boarder is kinda plain. Also, the spoiler seems out of place within the whole setup. It might've looked better if you just added it below your other details. :\

Good points though, are; the pretty photo, somewhat neat text, and average setup.

4/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    TAMA-CHAN. WHOO, 10/10!!!

*Shot*

k. Anyway, I love the set, but the color coordination just doesn't seem to fit with Tamaki. I think purples, that match his eyes, are always a little better when it comes to Tama-chan sets, and the green is kind of out of place. Also, the blue links are kind of blecch, and the green text doesn't match entirely. [/picky]

The shadow on the text kind of bothers me in this instance as well...

7.9/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Interesting. As you've probably already deduced, I'm not a huge fan of textless banners, with a few exceptions. Sadly, this is not one of them. The colour/placement effects are good. However, I'm an unchanging stubborn thing, and dislike it's over-simplicity. In comparison, the avatar is good, since both elements are closer and thus make the image seem more full. And th border's inner line seems to ruin it, being so thick, in the banner. The avatar lacks this, and is, in my opinion, the leading aspect of this set. Good effort overall. 7/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ehh, the effects are good. Yesh, very, very good. The colours are bold, defininte and refined, as well as matching and soft and appealing. The border is also good. But I don't really like text-less banners, and the features of the original stock seem to be hidden behind all the effects, so you get a 8.5/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Text! Yai! No complaints there. :3

Ichigo stole Gaara's eyeliner, wtf!!

I really like the effects on the banner, they're downright amazing. :3 I'm not sure I like the darkening effect on the avatar, I think a graying effect would've looked a little better, but otherwise, this is definetely one of my favorite sets from you.

The banner isn't all huge either! 8D

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Nice. I love the fading symbol there in the avatar, and the banner is well put together. My only real complaint is that the text in the banner is small and doesn't show up well at all. Although it is very cool how you fit it in there amongst the crammed together poses. Text is well organized and minimal, which is another big plus. ^-^

9.5/10

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    I am lovin' that new cartoon look on the poke, but the shadow and the crumpled paper look add to much noise to it so it distracts you from alot of things. I recommend lightening the shadow and lightning the boxes if not to get rid of them completely. The text in the banner also looks nice but it would be better if you just got rid of it, and darkened it's shadow and kept that. The text in the sig is kinda too small, and the "x"'s just seem to be in the wrong place. 7.3/10 Well earned, but some improvements wouldn't hurt. What program are you using? Adobe CS3?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hmm... The Absol looks so sad >x<" Anyway, in general, I like the theme. It's simple, and the avatar and the banner match. My main complaint is that the text in the banner is fairly hard to read , and once you see it, it sort of 'overpowers' the whole banner, seeing as it is too big for the image used. Oh, and the different coloured text under the banner is a big no-no. Try sticking to lilac/purple, or some other colour that matches the rest of the theme ^^

7/10

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Looks great! ^-^ No real complaints at all. I like the splattered effect on the theme as a whole, and the text in the banner shows up well. The text in the siggy is concise and well organized as well. As always, your themes are lovely. ;D

9.5/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm. This, is a tough one. Basics first: the render is good, you've cropped it well. But you've kind of made it seem like it's actually part of the background, which isn't necessarily a good thing. Blending is good, but you might as well have thrown some overlay on top of the render if you were going for that. It looks more like a picture, which isn't really a good thing for my criteria. Like, the text, I believe the render should be highlighted. The text is good, but slightly outlandish with its boldness and singular, hard colours. Overall, good effort. :3
    7/10

Back