• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Sweet! I love your theme, Matt is beyond awesome. :3

I like the graphics effects on the banner, and I'm glad you didn't add any text, because I can see the text deteriorating the quality of the banner. I don't really like the graphic effects on the avatar compared to the banner though. The red thingy's on the avatar are distracting.

The way you organized the text is really cool, and everything just looks awesome. ^^

|9||10|, -1 for the avatar.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Yes~! Somebody who actually recognized Matt! XD

What a cool theme. I wish I knew who the character was. The banner text is cool- particularly because the text changes size. The avatar's good, too.

10/10 because I can't find anything bad.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I really don't know what to say, except that it's as good, if not better, than the one before. I liked that one too. 9.5/10

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    It looks like you just got some pictures off the web and threw it into a theme... The pics bad quality and its not cropped well... 2/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I'm not fond of the picture, but the text of the signature is good-considering all the stuff you've got to say. XD 7/10

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Mhh you could change the border and the background of the signature. The avatar matches to the rest but the text is bad to read(In the picture) So altogether I give you 7/10

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Eh, I don't care much for Bleach as a series, but your theme looks kinda messy anyway. The render seems out of place, and the background is all smudged around. The avatar too is messy and distorts the render, the focus of it.

uhh, 5.5/10

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    KH is cool, I guess. I never really played it. It looks nice in black and white. 9/10

Back