• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    ...... Er yeah...
    As for yours, I like the text colour shceme, but it could do with a banner, too empty, although it's prefect for Halloween ;) Could also have relevance apart from Halloween, between the avatar and the signature, but oh well. 6.5/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    9.5/10
    Luv your theme, and banner. Kiba is SO Kawaii! <3
    ^^ well, very nice. and long spoiler tag :P but i didn't count that as part of your theme... should i have? :\

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Pixelated image that is not heavily edited to put it mildly, not much to say for the text outside the image, because it's too big and rather thin, which isn't good. The only thing I can give you points on is relevance between the avatar and the banner, which has earned you this: 2/10

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    The theme is nice and I personally love Byakuya, but I don't like how you put the blue effect thingamajig on his arm like that. It makes it look like part of his arm disappeared or something. Plus, I'm not all for the blue outline around Byakuya either. Personally, any type of outlines bug me, but that's just me. e.e;

8/10

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I like the purple thing you've got going on here. No complaints on the avatar at all, however I'm not a huge fan of the banner. For some reason, it looks darker than the avatar. The "Happy Halloween" text looks cute, although it's a little too dark as well. Especially "Halloween", as I had to really examine it to see that "Halloween" was even there. Overall, it's a very solid theme though.

8.5/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Oh yes, Ima fan of your amazing theme Kevin XDDDD
    I guess the banner was made okay, with the avatar, they suit, are relevant, and I like how you used the mini-banner under it to display that info, it's nicely presented. Alrighties, looks like a 8.5/10 for you~

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Wonderful image and the simplicity of it is very nice aswell. The only thing bothering me at the moment is the box that is in the avatar. It is not in the banner but that is just a pet peeve of mine. ^^ So pretty! 9/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Awww... That image is so cute! It makes me not not like Sasuke... O_o Anyway, as I've said, the image is very cute. My tiny little complaint are the colours and the arrangement of the text outside the banner. It looks, sort of messy in some way, and the colours look strange with the banner. Other than that, great =D
    9/10

Last edited:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Good job with the banner, especially the way the colours overlay in the BG; the gradient-box-whatdoyoucallit really works with the text, and the image is alright, but I really don't think you should have texturised the stroke around it, or made the image horizontal. Other than that, the avy's well-made, and I like it. Very much so, for some reason ^^ 8.7/10

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Very nice, Jae. Compact, well organized, and matching avatar and banner. I like the bright purple outline, although I'm not a big fan of the few splotches that overlapped the image of Rukia. Overall, very pleasing to the eyes though.

9/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Simple, yet nicely done. The banner and avatar match very nicely, and I like the way you used that banner-thingy at the bottom to put some information in. On the whole, great =D
    8.5/10

Years
    I really like this set, why? It's Isaac! <3
    The usual matching banner and avatar, though I like the rather simplistic designs on both. I find the combo quite neat and tidy, nothing too extravagant yet rather appealing to look at (well, that's what I think anyway.) All in all, very nice. ~9/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Woah, that's some awesome artwork ^^
    I like the artwork a lot, and how you managed to convert it into pixel art for your avatar. Very organized text beneath the banner, and good contrast thanks to the monochrome. Overall 9/10, just because it's a little cluttered in the banner-aspect.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You don't have your theme anymore. But I'll rate it from how it was before (From what I can remember) so um.. 6/10 x3

Back