• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the user title above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. L

Tea.
Years
  • Even though I don't usually like thunder related titles because they're so overused, I'm sure green thunder would be pretty rad. Especially because you can't see thunder, so I'm curious as to what way it'd be green. :D

7/10

Thats true, green thunder doesn't really make sense, green lightning would work better, ah well, blame Nintendo, they came up with it :D
    Maybe it means envious thunder... Everyones going round stealing thunder, maybe nobody wants to steal the thunder in my user title, and now its jealous of the other thunder, aww, poor thunder...

Whether or not I want to know depends on what you think I don't want to know, which you can't know for certain without telling me what it is you think I don't want to know, but then if I did know what it was you thought I didn't want to know either I wouldn't have wanted to know but would, which would be bad or would have wanted to know making you wrong, which would be bad, its a lose-lose situation...
    That sentence took ages to write. This is probably the longest post I've ever made in a thread like this. :D

Anyway, your title is cool, and despite the long ramble I wrote about it I like it and I can see the tenth doctor saying that (And I'm pretty sure he did do a fair few times) so...

9/10

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
  • 8/10. You, sir, are not Scott Pilgrim.

Never said I was :P

Upon reading your user title I searched to see what Pokemon was #365, turns out its Walrein, I quite like Walrein, I always feel like I should give it a bucket. 365 x ☆☆☆, I'll be honest I have no idea what it means, but stars are pretty and your user title is quite nice so 8/10 for you :)

nm legend

Years
  • 4/10. A generic, egotistical Pokemon forum user title.

And it's user TITLE, not username. It's the text right below a person's username. (Mine appears to not exist, by the way. :P)
    ohhhhh ok thanks now i know...

0/10 becuase its not there!

and yea i know its generic pokemon forum crap but thats how i felt at the moment...will change sooner or later....

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    1/10 xD
    If the annoying online offline bar wasn't there:
    8/10~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back