• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Years
    6/10
    it started off kinda cool but then I realized it was a We Are Number One mashup :/ The underlying song seems really cool though!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    7/10 Sounds a little bit different from what I remember...not as dynamic...

pkmin3033

8/10, it has a nice ambience to it...and it's Baten Kaitos. God I wish they'd release this on Switch.

pkmin3033

8/10, just about the only piece of music from that game that I remember. Tis a good arrangement, and I'd say it's at least on-par with some of the stronger tracks from Yamane's composed Castlevania titles...although it falls short of the highs Portrait of Ruin reached. xD;

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
    7.5/10 Nice remaster of an old piece. Not sure if this is the ending theme of the game or not, but if it is, it is certainly fitting.

I went there, and my ears hate me as well for going there.

Years
    9/10
    Fire Emblem has such good music. There are a few other tracks I like more in Awakening, otherwise this would probably be a 10 for me.

Vragon2.0

Years
    7.7/10 Very distinct and has a nice charm to it. I like the little weird section at 2:46, really snaps back the attention.

That's no moon! That's a worldbuilding device!

Years
    9/10
    Wow, those guitars and drums are great. The heaviness almost reminds me of the Doom (2016) soundtrack.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    8/10 The accordion wouldn't really be my first choice for an intense battle theme, but somehow it...fits.

Years
    7/10

I don't typically like the remixes found on SilvaGunner's channel, but this admittedly wasn't that bad. A few parts where the rap verses are supposed to be sound a little abnormal, but otherwise the instrumentation is pretty.

Years
    7/10
    Very energetic and electronic. It got to be a little too much after a few minutes, but I still like it!

Vragon2.0

Years
    Such impeccable timing since I'm playing through that game right now.
    As for the track, it's a 7/10 (seeing a trend going on).
    It's a nice track that gives off this feeling of adventure and maybe a bit of danger amid a shipmeister savvy form of tune. A nice Zelda piece.

Despite how often this is played in Xenoblade, it just doesn't seem to be enough. I thirst for the Memories!!!!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    7/10 I like it but there are a lot of other tracks of the games that I find a lot better. Still good, though.

pkmin3033

8/10. Supreme Ruler of the Nine Heavens or The True Mirror it is not, but it's still a solid track from a tragically overlooked game. It's also not Chaotic Dance, so there is that.

Since we're sharing Sakuraba...

Back