• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Years
  • 5/10
    It was fun, but not memorable or super engaging. I answered a DM and stopped noticing it was even playing at one point.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    7/10
    Idk. it's alright. Squenix isn't doing it for me anymore, tbh.

Years
  • 8/10
    I really like simplicity and ambience I imagine this track provides in the game. It got even more interesting in the last half :)

Years
  • 4/10

I would only tangentially consider this a video game song, even though it was in San Andreas haha. But in any case, I'm not a fan of hip hop :(

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I love it! I can picture the hustle and bustle but laid back attitude of Gorons! 7/10

As for this the man behind this arrangement, Takahiro Unisuga: He isn't with Falcom anymore so I am binging his tracks. Will really miss his amazing tracks.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Aha! If I were a kid I'd be jumping with excitement at this theme because it sounds "powerful". Adding it to my playlist. 8/10!

User Anon 1848

7/10 started off as an enjoyable but generic techno beat and really kicked off about a minute in

Years
  • i'm reviving this thread

cool relaxing vibey music, though it feels kind of generic in a sense? Like I've heard the same kind of beat and flow before. Though I'd still give it like a 6/10

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    8/10 so grand, feels like either the final boss theme or the bgm in a dramatic cutscene

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • 8/10 - I've yet to really get hooked on Genshin Impact, but climbing the peaks in Liyue and getting to that one floating island in the sky has probably been the most fun I've had with the game.

I've been playing a bit of this recently since I barely touched it back as a kid:

Back