• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
5/10

I'm not keen on many music from Sonic.

Now for something different... the Virbank Gym theme from Pokemon Black 2 & White 2.

Yeah, time to start singing about D.O.G.A.R.S. - Dogars! (aka Koffing)
098.gif

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I don't like the ones with lyrics in them, especially rap... wooow this is horrible to me, I'm sorry xD They're trying to sound all hardcore and it's just not working xD 2/10

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
7/10

I love this game and its OST, but I'm not as big a fan of this particular track for some reason. Maybe it's just because of the world itself seeing as how I've played it, but I feel a few instrument choices were off a tad for the atmosphere the song is trying to give off. Owell, probs just me being picky.

Don't mind me as I post a song from the same game simply because the OST is fantastic... >.>

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
2/10

Did you just say "Kingdom Hearts"? 'Cause if so, then now you know why I gave you a 2. I hate Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back