• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Youtube video in the profile above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Frankly, that's just plain awesome. I was cringing for the first few seconds just out of embarrassment (I don't know why, it's not like I'm dressing up in maid outfits...) but you have to hand it to the Japanese to come up with such an idea and then publicize it. Remarkable, really.

9/10

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well... Let's just say I don't support Kingdom Hearts, and an audioless video isn't really something of good quality. 1/10

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Oooh...I absolutely hate racism. With a passion over 9000.
    But Avenue Q makes anything hilarious, I love that song ;;

10/10

Btw, the person who rates mine has to be a Code Geass fan at least XD;

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Not a Metallica fan but it's not that bad of a song. I prefer it over most of their others.

4/10

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow! PPGZ!! I love that hyper sequence they did. I wish I got to watch the anime though. D: I remember the American version, and I loved that one. So when I heard the Japanese version I was happy. But I haven't gotten around watching it yet. ^^ And the music is great! I loved it.

10/10

GuardianofAuraGirl

That song is kinda okay and the video reminds me too much of the "olden times" pratically "history". Not really what I want watch. >_<
    7/10

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I'm not a big fan of rap to be honest, therefore I can only rate the video not the audio. it was ok, could have used transitions, but unless you were the author you can;t do anything about it. 4/10

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I really loved that video! xD
    I've seen it a while ago, but I remember seeing it. xP

100/10~
    10/10~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back