• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Youtube video in the profile above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Yours is pretty good, though I've never played kingdom hearts or FF (I can't tell which the characters are from. the music is good though
    8/10

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Current rating -/10
    It's not showing up. I'll rate it when I can see it, because I don't believe it's fair to rate you a zero due to glitches.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I only saw the apple video.. lol I expected an apple video from you Gerri.. Anyway, it's cool ^^
    9/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Ohh~ it's a nice music video although not something I'd normally listen to. ^^; I have to say though, the quality's really good, surprising considering it's from YouTube.

9/10

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Simply amazing~ Brecker is freaking talented.

10/10

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Tbh, I don't really like the song, I used to hear it all the time when my friends played DDR, but it fits well so I thought it'd be cute to put up. xD;

And OMG~ I love Aya, especially Unamed World. ~<333

10/10

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I have seen Lucky Star before and I already like the song, so you get 9/10 (Since the song stays in my head and annoys me at times)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    well it's certainly interesting, I'll give you that. I'm not very mudsically inclined myself, but I guess that instrument is ok.
    6.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back