• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate Yourself

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
  • Looks: Heck if I know (or care). People have told me I look good but I recently got a bad haircut XD I really don't know. SO, from what other people have said-
    7.659/10
    Personality: I'm really anti-social but I had tons of friends at my old school, and a decent amount at high school. My mom says I need an attitude change a lot. To describe myself- Hot-headed, stubborn, crazy, immature, and I never ever ever take things seriously. I also try to be modest. So-
    8.337/10
    Intelligence: Well I went to a gifted school and placed pretty well in my placement exam. I have taken Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geometry, Psychology (back in like 4th grade), Philosophy, Latin, just to name a few so-
    9.3856/10
    Overall: 8.5563/10
    So there we go. Sorry for all the blabbing and bragging (i dont usually do that).

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Looks: 0
    I'm so ugly that flowers wilt and animals die. I'm extremely skinny, doesn't matter if I eat, work out, anything I'm still skinny, at school teacher's always asked if I was eating right, even going as far as to phone my parents and ask them. My teeth stick out and as such I get called names like bugs bunny, beaver, roger rabbit etc. It's not something that can be fixed with braces or something, my upper jaw is more developed than my lower jaw so there's nothing I can do but wait for my bottom one to finish growing. My eyes are really small and squinty looking, and really bloodshot so people always ask if I'm high, or they'll laugh that I'm a zombie or sleep-walking. My skin is really pale, I have horrible looking hair, I have spots that won't go away, last year at school two girls looked at me and they screamed and ran away. If you find an uglier person than me, you win a medal. In fact I'm being far to generous giving myself a 0 seriously.

Personality: 1
    And I say 1 only because some people say that I'm funny...On Facebook Which is my only form of communicating with people because I'm too scared to talk to them otherwise.

Intelligence: 4
    I'm not stupid, but I make really stupid decisions and I'm an incredibly slow learner (it took me until I was 8 to learn how to tie my shoes). I also failed a year of school, mainly due to attendance but if I was smart I'd have been able to catch up.

So yeah, I suck.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    10/10
    10/10
    10/10
    10/10
    10/10

I don't even know everything I'm ranking, I'm just 100% across the board bebe.

Years
    • Seen today
    Looks are at about 5. Personality is in and around 4, and I reckon my intelligence is pushing 7. Perhaps. Compared to the 6 billion other people on the planet, I don't reckon I would be much to be desired overall. Despite being confident in myself, I'm not disillusioned as to what and who I am.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    Looks: 0
    I'm so ugly that flowers wilt and animals die. I'm extremely skinny, doesn't matter if I eat, work out, anything I'm still skinny, at school teacher's always asked if I was eating right, even going as far as to phone my parents and ask them. My teeth stick out and as such I get called names like bugs bunny, beaver, roger rabbit etc. It's not something that can be fixed with braces or something, my upper jaw is more developed than my lower jaw so there's nothing I can do but wait for my bottom one to finish growing. My eyes are really small and squinty looking, and really bloodshot so people always ask if I'm high, or they'll laugh that I'm a zombie or sleep-walking. My skin is really pale, I have horrible looking hair, I have spots that won't go away, last year at school two girls looked at me and they screamed and ran away. If you find an uglier person than me, you win a medal. In fact I'm being far to generous giving myself a 0 seriously.

Personality: 1
    And I say 1 only because some people say that I'm funny...On Facebook Which is my only form of communicating with people because I'm too scared to talk to them otherwise.

Intelligence: 4
    I'm not stupid, but I make really stupid decisions and I'm an incredibly slow learner (it took me until I was 8 to learn how to tie my shoes). I also failed a year of school, mainly due to attendance but if I was smart I'd have been able to catch up.

So yeah, I suck.
    I just can't believe your rates.

Mine:
    Looks:4.3 Yes a litte below average. Mainly because I 'm skinny.
    Personality:7.6 I rarely harm people, so I guess that's good enough.
    Overall:6.4 Make it 6.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Looks: 8
    I've had a lot of people say that I'm quite attractive, and that I don't look my age. They say that I look about 15.

Personality: 8.5
    A lot of people have had some really good comments about me, saying that I am a really nice guy, and I just prove it to them. It is very very rare that I would show my dark side.

Intelligence: 7.2
    I wouldn't say that I was strongly intelligent, but intelligent enough to do most things. I have an average long term memory, but tend to forget stuff too easily.

Passion: 5
    Kind of halfy half here. Sometimes I'm passionate about what I do, other times I'm not.

Values: 8

Overall: 7.1

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • hahaha tbh reading all the posts made me kinda laugh..to see some like to true value themselves and other give themselves the right place and rating and other gonna sing i'm sexy and i know it if they haven't sing it already! lol i really like to observe how people act! lol

anyway..

Looks: i look like a human,i have two eyes and a nose and guess what! i have a mouth too!!!! *w00t* seriously i can be 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10\10 as how you see me is different from how others see me how i see myself! 6.5\10 ^^

Morals: 9\10 hmmif you want people to respect you respect yourself first! ;)...people i have in my life mean everything to me and the closest the dearest..i like to be honest cuz i have nothing to fear..i'm also annoying sometimes if not all the time but i love living life on my ways :3

Personality:! weird\10 i'm whoi'm!strong enough to take care of myself so BRING IT OON! lol i have different personalities i'm a million person in one person.."NO,Not phsycho for god sake!lol i'm just changable as weather :P

Cheerfulness and laughter: TEN OVER TENN TERe REN TEN TEN!!!! lol i love funn i like to enjoy my time and i love to be happy though........*thick voice* i have my emo moments! >.<

Me in fantasy worlds!!!....1000\10 i'm a warrior a fighter a strong princess and the snow queen i can be everything there i do lots of adventures lots of wars,Rivals,enemies plans swords,arrows and bows and suddenly!!! .....
    Spoiler:

hmm

Intelligence: i don't know but i'm not too smart but also not stoopid! again i'm the way i'm -10\10 eh :)

did i forget something??

Rating:Not good not bad so-so dear friends :3

boomYah

Pokemon Geek Kid
    Years
  • Looks: 7.5
    I don't think I look too bad, well, I don't give a dirty potato about looks, so I might look like a sexy beast or I may look like Gyarados.

Personality: 8
    People say I'm funny quite a lot, I make my mates laugh and I honestly think that I'm a friendly guy.

Intelligence: 7.8
    I'm not super intelligent but when I was a kid I was mainly in the higher sets/classes.

Passion: 2.5
    I don't care that much about passion, lol. I'm a 17 year old guy who lives his life in his bedroom. You don't need passion for that.

Values: 8.2

Overall: 7

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Looks: 0
    Personality: 0
    Both: 0

Too put it short, I have low self-esteem.
    pity me and tell me i'm pretty

Back