• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawltz & Rawltz Co. [R&R] [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Mine wasn't too great either, but meh. x_x I was going to have Sydney get Teddiursa, but then I figured that Teddiursa didn't really fit her style...it was too "cute" for her. I mean Drifloon is cute but it also has some sort of evilness about it; Although I guess only because it's a Ghost type.

Do you think we could have Yanma appear on a route soon? I'd like Sydney to have one of those. I think they fit her more than a Teddiursa would. :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I need to come up with a rival for Gale :/ I was thinking someone with a name similar to the names I give her Pokemon and her own name, but...

Maybe Rhea Bluebird Pheasant? -shot-

And Army, the name for your rival or whatever... X_X WHY??? WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME WORLD??? -shot-

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Obviously Tyler is now my rival. xD

Chingling is deffinatly going to go good with Dom. It's a musical Pokemon!

EDIT: how am I tomenting you?...wait. Don't tell me I chose the name of your ex-friend? I THOUGHT it sounded familiar!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Army, you did. You really did --'

Taylor I don't mind, but THAT name... Ergh... I don't want to be reminded of him... But it's your choice I suppose. Change it so I don't lose my sanity!!! PLEASE!!! -shot again-

Rhea Bluebird Pheasant. Guess what Pokemon SHE'LL be using? XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Is...Is his last name Westling?

But I'll chance it to...Tim

If it were I'd be even more creeped out X_x

His last name is Clissold. some British name, apparently :/

'K XD

So yeah, anyone have any idea on what Pokemon Rhea will start with? It'll have to be a Flying type. I was thinking Surskit 'cause I love the little critters and they evolve to be part Flying, so...

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I'm going to need a while to come up with a post. Though I expect it'll be up tomorrow, 'cause I really want to be able to keep up.

Dukey- Thanks! I'm new to photoshop though, so its kinda empty.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Meh thats ok nobody is very good when they first start... oh except me, I owned the place up xD

^ bit egotistic ^

Also, could we have a Poliwag appear soon?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    What version of Photoshop do you have?

And I have a question about battling, how do you know which moves are available to your Pokemon? And how will leveling up work? Because I plan to train my Pokemon in my next post, I'd like to know how you plan for this to work out before I actually put up my post.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I guess levelling up will probably not be part of it, its just, the more you battle, the stronger you become. And with moves, I guess, it knows most moves but say for TM's/HM's or Egg Moves, you have to teach it to them.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    What version of Photoshop do you have?

And I have a question about battling, how do you know which moves are available to your Pokemon? And how will leveling up work? Because I plan to train my Pokemon in my next post, I'd like to know how you plan for this to work out before I actually put up my post.

Just moves like on Serebii. And TMs/HMs
    I will decide how much your pokemon levels up.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, Gale has Ciela now, so... If possible, I'd like the following for her:

Modest Nature (+Sp. Atk. -Atk.)
    Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand (since I think level 8 would be too high for her...)

But yeah. Should I edit my SU in the RP to say who's on my team? By the way, all my Pokemon are gonna have some unique qualities, e.g. Terra's scar and Ciela's eyes being different colors.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Oh yeah, request for next set of Pokemon we can come across!

Feebas. Or Ralts.

You know, she'll either have a FULL female team, or her planned Arcanine will be male :/

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Is there going to be a contest too while we're in Mauville City? Or are we going to go straight on to Mahogany Town as soon as we get there? Just wondering is all. :)

Maybe, I'll think about it.

Well, Gale has Ciela now, so... If possible, I'd like the following for her:

Modest Nature (+Sp. Atk. -Atk.)
    Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand (since I think level 8 would be too high for her...)

But yeah. Should I edit my SU in the RP to say who's on my team? By the way, all my Pokemon are gonna have some unique qualities, e.g. Terra's scar and Ciela's eyes being different colors.

Yes, you should edit your SU

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back