• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawltz & Rawltz Co. [R&R] [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hey could we have a Shinx on the next route?
    And are we allowed to possibly have a Shiny Pokemon?
    And last of all, can we make friends and have traveling partners?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Sorry about not posting. My hamster died (I had her for 3 years) and I've been feeling too down to write anything. I'll get it up in a day or so, 'cause I just buried her and...yeah...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Maybe catch a Tediursa in honor of your hmaster, cause Teddiursa is kinda Hamsterish?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I'm lethargic beyond a joke these days
    But I finally got my post up, sorry for holding everyone up
    *gets on knees and begs for forgiveness*

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    due to me. I'm really sorry. But I think I will catch a teddiursa

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Well I couldn't have, considering I was the last person to post before Slytherfang did. I'm already pretty much at Mauville City now anyways. :P

I've been super busy with school lately, and I'm not done with all my work either. I have an English essay (that we have to do pretty much on our own) due on Wednesday. My teacher wants us to type it on the computer and send it to some website so it's pretty much "turn it in whenever you want but it has to be in by Wednesday." I probably should've done it on the weekend but ah well. And then I have an English project due Thursday! What fun. :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yeah... I've been busy with a report for my mythology class, so... ^^' And this is the week of my birthday, so it's gonna maybe be hectic (seeing how my dad's *probably* gotten me some new DS games).

I'm basically in Mauville myself, so...

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Pikataro takes a mythology class??? That is wicked awesome
    I've been dealing with the fact that I didn't have a hamster around when I came home from school, and working on two projects, one for social studies and one for English. But yeah, I'll put my post up as soon as I finish it, anyone who knows me knows I can never get to a city in one post, so I'll be in Mauville by my next post. And is there a limit for post length, just out of curiosity?

[EDIT] Let us know when its your birthday, Pika, so that we can throw some huge celebration by overflowing your profile with comments and stuff. Oh, and cake.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Pikataro takes a mythology class??? That is wicked awesome
    I've been dealing with the fact that I didn't have a hamster around when I came home from school, and working on two projects, one for social studies and one for English. But yeah, I'll put my post up as soon as I finish it, anyone who knows me knows I can never get to a city in one post, so I'll be in Mauville by my next post. And is there a limit for post length, just out of curiosity?

[EDIT] Let us know when its your birthday, Pika, so that we can throw some huge celebration by overflowing your profile with comments and stuff. Oh, and cake.

Um... You're gonna be late, then Scyther XD Dukey and Limey (you're now Limey, Army, 'k?) already thanked me~ It's today.

It's not exactly a mythology CLASS. It's a mythology BLOCK. Something unique to our private school. We have these 90 minute classes each morning from 9 AM to roughly 10:30 with different subjects each month. This month it's mythology, but our first month at school it was comedy/tragedy. Then geology, then permutations, and now this. Next is thermodynamics, and unless I move to North Carolina by then, I'll be in New York for three weeks =D So hopefully I'll be able to bring my laptop, stay with a stranger family that has Wi-Fi, and get on here to RP XD

All my Pokemon are gonna have abnormalities. Makes it cooler~

Oh, and my name change will probably be Gale or the Japanese symbols for "Mizugorou".

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I've been busy and whatnot :/ Mainly with video games and other RPs on PC, plus another site's forum (it's a beginner, though), so I haven't been able to do much. Plus, I'm kinda waiting for more to come ><'

So yeah. Sorry~

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I'll try and get a post up some time in the next few days.
    That will hopefully put some life back into this place =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back