• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawltz & Rawltz Co. [R&R] [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Pikataro - add the bolds to the HTML code thing
    Army - like this:Out of Game
    HTML:
    [b]Name:[/b] Army

[b][u]In Game[/u][/b]
    [b]Birth Name:[/b] Domonic Christopher Santino
    [b]Nickname:[/b] Dom
    [b]Age:[/b] 16
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b][u]Appearance[/u][/b]
    Hair Color: Ebony Black

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Navy Blue

[b]Hair Style:[/b] Somewhat long, about eye level. Usually matted and messy.

[b]Weight:[/b] Around 210 lbs, mostly muscle.

[b]General Appearance:[/b] [I assume you mean like facial features and such.] Dom doesn't really have anything special going on with facial features. He has some stubble that he tries to keep clean shaven. He has a few freckles around his nose left over from his childhood years, but not that many to notice unless you really look for them.

Dom's build is quite nice. He works out frequently which resulted in his muscular figure. He has a nice, cut six-pack and thick Quadriceps and Hamstring. He is known for his massive leg strength; while his arm strength is sub-par.

[b]Average Attire:[/b] Dom can be considered a poster boy for a Rocker. He is always sporting T-Shirts with his favorite bands; or maybe even his favorite guitar's on them. His hair is usually covering the topmost part of his eyes; providing a limited view of his face. The staple to his outfit is his guitar that is always swung around his back. It's a beautiful instrument with a special engravement on the metal plate that lies on the backside of the guitar. The engravement reads "Dear Son, Happy 7th Birthday. We love you. ~Mom and Dad". 

Moving downward, his legs are usually covered by jeans. Never shorts though, for Dom hated people seeing his legs. Usually the jeans have a rip or two around the knees; nothing big, just little tattered spots here and there. His pants are held up by a black leather belt with a shiny belt buckle that was in the shape of a guitar's topmost part; the part with the tuning pegs.

Even further down, Dom's shoes are mostly his favorite dark blue, high-top shoes [I'm speaking of real-life Converse shoes, but I don't want to use copyrights.]. But he has a few other favorites; such as his pitch black skate shoes. Dom never skated, but he did love skate shoes.

[b]Formal Wear:[/b] While attending the fancy-doo's Dom will wear only the best of the best formal clothing. Not something you would expect out of him; but hey, he likes to look nice for the ladies.

He dons his dark blue striped blazer with the fancy undershirt. He keeps a tiny handkerchief in the blazer pocket; not for fancy looks, but for his allergies.

His dress pants match his blazer; dark blue and striped. In the right pocket of his dress pants lies a guitar pick. Mainly because he can't carry his guitar with him; but he still wants part of it to stay with him at all times.

His black dress shoes are shined periodically to keep them looking their best at all times. Dom gets them so shiny you could see your reflection in them.

[b]Cold out:[/b] When the weather gets a bit too nippy for Dom's tastes he throws on his favorite jacket. It has a checkerboard pattern on the sleeves and on the back. The front of it sports his favorite logo. [It looks exactly like this jacket: https://www.tillys.com/tillys/variants.aspx?prod=137948125&ctlg=010_Guys&ctg=030_Guys_Sweatshirts&nav=brand&bid=11&kw=dc-shoes&size=-1&source=3. Again, did not want to use copyrights]

He breaks the mold of his usual jeans when the temperature decreases. Instead he wears black sweat pants that are somewhat baggy. His shoes remain the same no matter what the temperature.

As for headwear, Dom will just throw on his hood for head warmth when needed.

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
    [b]Likes:[/b]
    + Guitar Playing
    + Weightlifting
    + Flirting
    + Battling Poke'mon
    + Capturing Poke'mon
    [b]Dislikes:[/b]
    - Getting Injured
    - Math and Science
    - Thieves
    - People who think they're better than him at playing the guitar
    [b]Fears:[/b]
    -Death
    -Heights
    -Spiders

[b]Strengths:[/b]
    + Playing the guitar
    + Running long distances
    + Doing anything that requires strong legs

[b]Dream:[/b] Dom has no real goal. He takes life as it comes. But if he had to choose he would probably say that he wants to complete a Poke'dex someday.

[b]Personality:[/b] Dom has a very interesting personality. He has so many different personality concepts all crammed into his being. For starters, he is incredibly flirtatious. If a nice looking woman catches his eye there is no hesitation to him flirting with her.

He is also very competitive. He protects his personal championship in guitar playing and running. So far, nobody has bested him in either.

All around though, he is a pretty simple, kind person. He is quite charitable and honest. You wouldn't really expect these kinds of actions with his outward presence; but hey, you can't judge a book by its cover!

[b][u]History[/u][/b]
    [b]Family:[/b]
    Mother- Deborah Leanne Santino, age 37
    Father- Joshua Scott Santino, age 39

[b]Past:[/b] Dom's life has been pretty basic up until now. He was born in LavenderTown to his two loving parents; who have been there for him his whole life. One day, when Dom was 6 to be exact, He and his father were traveling around CeladonCity when Dom noticed a raggedy looking bum city on the corner playing a beaten and worn guitar with an open case in front of him. The intoxicating tune filled Dom's eardrums as he stared in awe at the beautiful music. Dom's father merely pulled Dom away and threw some pocket change into the guitar case. "Daddy! Daddy! I want a music player like that!" Dom would plead. "Maybe someday son" His father would say with a hearty giggle while patting his son's head.

That day came two years later; on Dom's tenth birthday. Dom was unaware of what the large rectangular box held. He tore like mad at the ribbons and paper. The guitar revealed its shining glory in a matter of seconds. Dom stared for a few moments, and then broke into tears of joy. He embraced his parents and picked up the guitar and automatically played a simple, yet graceful, tune on it. He was a natural.

Over the years, Dom's talent grew to near professional levels. He has gained much respect among LavenderTown as their local "Jimi Hendrix".

[b]Other:[/b] Dom has bad allergies.

[b]Where Your Character is When Receiving the Letter:[/b] LavenderTown, The Noble Purple Town!

[b][u]Poke'mon[/u][/b]
    [b]Preferred Starter:[/b] Rhyhorn.
    [b]Captured:[/b]
    [b]In-Box:[/b]

[b]Sample:[/b] [spoiler]
    From "The Second Coming"

The sunlight shone throughout the window and onto Dom's face. His appearace has changed since the Everyblast. He has a slight stubble around his chin and upper lip. The light that was shining in his eye made him stir in his bed. He yanked the covers above his head in a desperate attempt to get back to sleep.

In the three years that passed Dom had ammased a good sum of money from Gym battles and mini-tourneys. He used that money to revamp his house in Lavender Town. It was now a nice, quiet, two-story house on the outskirts of town.

Dom's pokemon were all downstairs. Farfetch'd was eating its breakfast. Machamp, Poliwrath and Ursaring were in the Training Room. Gengar and Marowak were watching TV. And Dragonite and Arcanine were outside, enjoying the fresh air.

After a few moments under the covers, Dom got out of bed and stretched. He headed downstairs and poured himself a bowl of cereal. He patted Farfetch'd on the head and headed into the living room.

Gengar and Marowak were watching their usual Staurday morning cartoons. That is, until Dom changed it to the news. the two yelled at Dom then slumped off outside with Dragonite and Arcanine.

"Heh, there just like kids.." Dom said to himself as he sipped his coffee. He sat back and ate his cereal, until something caught his eye.

It was a reporter on the news, they were mentioning something about a Grand Pokemon Tourney. "This Tourney is available to anyone and everyone that has gained at least 8 Gym Badges from any reigon!" The reporter said.

Dom changed his gaze form the TV to a plaque on his mantle. It was a luxurious clear box, with 8 small broache-like objects resting inside. Those were his 8 Gym badges.

Dom walked over to the plaque and thought to himself for a moment or two. Man, it's been so long since I've won these badges. Well, looks like there finnaly going to good use!

He removed the badges and pinned them into his inner jacket. He headed into the kitchen and got Farfetch'd, then to the Training Room to get Machamp, Ursaring and Poliwrath.

With those 4 he headed outside to get his other 4 pokemon. "Well guys, i can only take 6 of you with me. It was hard for me to choose, but Marowak and Ursaring, you guys have to stay here with my Grandparents. Ok?" Dom said.

The two nodded and headed off into town, towards Dom's Grandparent's house.

"Well guys, lets shove off!"[/spoiler]

[b]Trainer Card:[/b] [IMG]https://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/15-11-2008/16326019b8be1cc1a7500e1440689c26.png[/IMG]

ok, NOW i understand xD sorry for the confusion.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    OK, done. I'm not gonna bother putting the "[ i ]" in for my RP sample...

So... Would it be OK if my Larvitar learned Dragon Dance from an Egg move?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ya, I forgot to adress that. You can have egg moves, up to 2 though (unless otherwise noticed)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Gallade of the sand - RESERVED any specific Pokemon or type?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ya, those would be fine. I'll post everyones Pokemon and their moves once we start the RP.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Uhh, sure. As long as they are egg moves on serebii.net

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yup, they're actual Egg Moves. *surprised you don't want any of the elemental fangs as an Egg Move*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'm still surprised you don't want to use any of the elemental fangs, Army X_x But it's your choice, you know?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Okay, that would mean all slots are taken, unless someone is currently working on one and their sign up is good enough.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yeah, same here ^^ *le gasp* I didn't choose Eevee this time O.O It's 'cause I didn't want Chi to make it become Jolteon or Vaporeon *shot* Then again, it would go against Gale's dislikes... Oh well *shrugs*

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Its going to start soon, once Kev XY, Slytherfang, and Gallade of the sand finish their RP

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Sorry, my computer is being retarded and won't let me post a sign-up. If I can get it working I will, but if not I'll have to drop out.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Kev XY: okay, thats fine.. we will start soon once those three get their sign ups in. Anyone with a COMPLETED sign up, post it in the main thread in the RP section. and leave out the Sample section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back