• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawltz & Rawltz Co. [R&R] [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    HTML:
    [u][b]Out of Game[/b][/u]

[b]Name:[/b]Lostt

[u][b]In Game[/b][/u]

[b]Birth Name:[/b]Daniel Vare Auron
    [b]Nickname:[/b]Danny
    [b]Age:[/b]14
    [b]Gender:vMale

[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]

[b]Hair Color:[/b]Black
    [b]Eye Color:[/b]Brown
    [b]Hair Style:[/b]Hangs down just to eyes.
    [b]Weight:[/b]110 LBS. 
    [b]General Appearance:[/b]Shiny, black hair covers from his forehead to the top of his eyes. Big, beautiful brown eyes that reflect most of his personality. His face, is usually seen with a smile or grin on it, that revealing his flawless white teeth. A slim body build, with unnoticeable muscle. Medium sized tan legs and arms come out from his body. His skin, it is, flawless not a pimple or any other skin flaw on it.
    [b]Average Attire:[/b]Over his hair, he slaps on a read hat. He has a light black t-shirt that he puts on. It was a darker shade, but it faded because he was out a lot in it. Then he has pants of the same shade that he also wears. He has a dark black belt with a gold buckle. The belt is not meant for holding up his pants, more of how he dresses. Then, at his waist, is a rope, he carries it around all times in case he will need it, you  never know. He also has a small, black travel backpack that he keeps all his things in.
    [b]Formal Wear:[/b]Off goes his vest, cap, red boots, and travel gear. On goes a white over coat, and white pants. Then he was white shoes, made of leather. Then he puts on a corsage of red and fixes up his hair. By time he is done, he is quite spiffy looking. 
    [b]Cold out:[/b] When it is cold out, he replaces the thin, black t-shirt, with a thicker black one that is also long sleeved. He puts on ear muffs and gloves. That is really just about it since the cold doesn't phase him that much.

[u][b]Personality[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]
    [b]+[/b]Girls.
    [b]+[/b]Pokemon who care for him
    [b]+[/b]Fine Dining/Anything that isn't really sweet
    [b]+[/b]Sketching. He sketches anything that interests him.
    [b]+[/b]Training
    [b]+[/b]Coordinating
    [b]+[/b]Battling
    [b]Dislikes:[/b]
    [b]_[/b]Sweets.
    [b]_[/b]Losing a friend
    [b]_[/b]Mean, horrible people.
    [b]_[/b]Society's Corrupted ways. 
      [b]Fears:[/b]
    [b]~[/b]Drowing in the ocean.
    [b]~[/b]Burning in a fire.
    [b]~[/b]Falling from the sky onto the hard earth.
    [b]Strengths:[/b]
    [b]+[/b]Sketching Pokemon.
    [b]+[/b]Coordinating.
    [b]+[/b]Surviving in the wild on own.
    [b]+[/b]A photographic memory
    [b]Dream:[/b]To compete in all the Grand Festivals in all [b]Regions.[/b] To become the top coordinator.
    [b]Personality:[/b]Daniel is kind and caring. He will help you up when you are down, turn your frown around. He is also a tough person, and won't break easily. He hates to see people get hurt, especially if they are doing what he said they should do. He also, is a bit of a flirt. He loves the pretty ladies and tends to flirt with them. Although he is flirting, he is still kind and never raises his voice. He loves to hangout with his friends and have a good time. On the other side, he is a bit reckless, but only when angry. Charging into situations usually gets him in trouble. Most of the time he is forgiving, his grandpa taught him that everyone has a good deep down in them, so that is what he lives by.

[u][b]History[/b][/u]

[b]Family:[/b]
    Taren Lei Auron
    Father of Daniel Vare Auron,
    Currently living with Daniel

Linda Pyer Trumon Auron
    Mother of Daniel Vare Auron

Tayt Tru Auron,
    Sister to Daniel Vare Auron
    Currently resides in the Sinnoh Region.

Austion Fay Auron
    Brother to Daniel Vare Auron
    Living with Daniel

Samuel Adams Auro
    Grandfather of Daniel Vare Auron
    Went M.I.A. over 10 years ago

Mariah Vere Yare Auro
    Grandmother of Daniel Vare Auron
    Hospitalized

[b]Past:[/b]Daniel, has lived a very calm, normal life.. well normal for his family. His family, loved him and would never let anything bad happen. He has always been in the comfort of his home, except when he went camping with his grandpa, which he did a lot until that day. The day in which his grandfather had to go back to the war, and then went M.I.A. He missed him much, after all he taught Daniel everything needed to know about surviving and justice.  He always did what he was told.

One day, his grandmother was diagnosed with cancer, the doctors said she had it for a while and was on the verge of death. But if you knew Daniel's grandma you would know she isn't the kind to give up that easily. The one thing that she wants to do before her death is see her husband. Her will to live is allowing her to stay and wait for him, but everyone knows that her hope is slowly slipping away. His grandma's strength taught him to be strong and love who you are.

Danny's sister is a pokémon researcher and moved to Sinnoh to research pokémon there. She said that if she was to ever find a pokémon egg, she would send it to Daniel. He has been waiting for the day that the egg would come, knowing that his sister would not let him down. Daniel, and his family shared a tight bond they were always there for eachother never letting eachother down. One day, he witnessed a Pokémon contest, and instantly fell in love with it.
    [b]Other:[/b]N/A
    [b]Where Your Character is When Receiving the Letter:[/b]Hearthome City, Sinnoh. Visiting his sister.

[u][b]Pokémon[/b][/u]

[b]Preferred Starter:[/b]Plusle & Minun(Minun will be named Cyric and Plusle Cyria)

[u][b]Trainer Card:[/b][/u]

[IMG]https://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w360/lostt_Spirit/T-Card.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Lostt - sure, I hope you don't mind that I used your sign up/// RESERVED

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I Might Change it to Minun
    I don't mind. I borrowed it from someone else, then changed it around a bit. So, on Minun, if my sign-up is good enough I get Plusle too? So, would I be able to use them together all the time?

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ya with the Minun Plusle thing if you have a good sign up you get both. but if you use both in battle only one gets leveled (unless you say, gain 4 levels each would get 2)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    That is sort of what makes me not want to choose them. They should both get experience, only the one with more action gets more experience or something. So, can you change my reservation to them?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ya, but that would be too confusing. I'll figure out a clever way to get them to earn levels.

Lostt - does your charater have fears?? And can he not get the letter in Slateport, since that is where Professor Hann is located. otherwise ACCEPTED
    Can you put the completed sign up in an HTML code so I can copy/paste into the main post? And also post it in the place where we will have the RP, without the sample.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Actually, Slateport, is what will fit. That is where he saw coordinating and fell in love with it. Also, I added one more egg move to Plusle. It isn't on Serebii, but it is on Bulbapedia.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Okay, slateport is fine. Maybe your character can be off on a trip in another region? Oh, and in an HTML wrap. it will look like the one I posted on the first page.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Hey Chi, I am finished. If there is anything wrong, tell me I'll fix it.
    Code:
    Out of Game
    Name:Lostt

In Game
    Birth Name:Daniel Vare Auron
    Nickname:Danny

Appearance
    Hair Color:Black
    Eye Color:Brown
    Hair Style:Hangs down just to eyes.
    Weight:110 LBS. 
    General Appearance:Shiny, black hair covers from his forehead to the top of his eyes. Big, beautiful brown eyes that reflect most of his personality. His face, is usually seen with a smile or grin on it, that revealing his flawless white teeth. A slim body build, with unnoticeable muscle. Medium sized tan legs and arms come out from his body. His skin, it is, flawless not a pimple or any other skin flaw on it.
    Average Attire:Over his hair, he slaps on a read hat. He has a light black t-shirt that he puts on. It was a darker shade, but it faded because he was out a lot in it. Then he has pants of the same shade that he also wears. He has a dark black belt with a gold buckle. The belt is not meant for holding up his pants, more of how he dresses. Then, at his waist, is a rope, he carries it around all times in case he will need it, you  never know. He also has a small, black travel backpack that he keeps all his things in.
    Formal Wear:Off goes his vest, cap, red boots, and travel gear. On goes a white over coat, and white pants. Then he was white shoes, made of leather. Then he puts on a corsage of red and fixes up his hair. By time he is done, he is quite spiffy looking. 
    Cold out: When it is cold out, he replaces the thin, black t-shirt, with a thicker black one that is also long sleeved. He puts on ear muffs and gloves. That is really just about it since the cold doesn't phase him that much.

Personality
    +Pokemon who care for him
    +Fine Dining/Anything that isn't really sweet
    +Sketching
    +Training
    +Coordinating
    Dislikes:
    _Sweets.
    _Losing a friend
    _Mean, horrible people.
    _Society's Corrupted ways. (Ex.Hippotomonstroseqippedaliophobia-The Fear of Long words)
    _Battling
     Fears:
    ~Drowing in the ocean.
    ~Burning in a fire.
    ~Falling from the sky onto the hard earth.
    Strengths:
    +Sketching Pokemon.
    +Coordinating.
    +Surviving in the wild on own.
    Dream:To compete in all the Grand Festivals in all Regions. To become the top coordinator.
    Personality:Daniel is kind and caring. He will help you up when you are down, turn your frown around. He is also a tough person, and won't break easily. He hates to see people get hurt, especially if they are doing what he said they should do. He also, is a bit of a flirt. He loves the pretty ladies and tends to flirt with them. Although he is flirting, he is still kind and never raises his voice. He loves to hangout with his friends and have a good time. On the other side, he is a bit reckless, but only when angry. Charging into situations usually gets him in trouble. Most of the time he is forgiving, his grandpa taught him that everyone has a good deep down in them, so that is what he lives by.
    History
    Family:
    Taren Lei Auron
    Father of Daniel Vare Auron,

Linda Pyer Trumon Auron
    Mother of Daniel Vare Auron

Tayt Tru Auron,
    Sister to Daniel Vare Auron
    Currently resides in the Sinnoh Region.

Austion Fay Auron
    Brother to Daniel Vare Auron
    Living with Daniel

Samuel Adams Auro
    Grandfather of Daniel Vare Auron
    Went M.I.A. over 10 years ago

Mariah Vere Yare Auro
    Grandmother of Daniel Vare Auron
    Hospitalized

Past:Daniel, has lived a very calm, normal life.. well normal for his family. His family, loved him and would never let anything bad happen. He has always been in the comfort of his home, except when he went camping with his grandpa, which he did a lot until that day. The day in which his grandfather had to go back to the war, and then went M.I.A. He missed him much, after all he taught Daniel everything needed to know about surviving and justice.  He always did what he was told.

One day, his grandmother was diagnosed with cancer, the doctors said she had it for a while and was on the verge of death. But if you knew Daniel's grandma you would know she isn't the kind to give up that easily. The one thing that she wants to do before her death is see her husband. Her will to live is allowing her to stay and wait for him, but everyone knows that her hope is slowly slipping away. His grandma's strength taught him to be strong and love who you are.

Danny's sister is a pokémon researcher and moved to Sinnoh to research pokémon there. She said that if she was to ever find a pokémon egg, she would send it to Daniel. He has been waiting for the day that the egg would come, knowing that his sister would not let him down. Daniel, and his family shared a tight bond they were always there for eachother never letting eachother down. One day, he witnessed a Pokémon contest, and instantly fell in love with it.
    Other:N/A
    Where Your Character is When Receiving the Letter:Slateport City. 

Pokémon
    Preferred Starter:Plusle & Minun (Minun will be named Cyric(Male if you please) and Plusle Cyria(Female my good sir) (YOu are supposed to make genders right? But could it please be that way?)

Egg Moves

Plusle:Wish,Sing
    Minun:Sweet Kiss

Trainer Card:[IMG]https://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w360/lostt_Spirit/T-Card.png[/IMG]

Wow!
    My character's name is Daniel as well AND he is a coordinator. Strange...

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Kev XY - that is fine... similarities are ok, just get your sign up asap!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ya, probably. I think I'm going to limit it to ten. Please try to get your SU up asap!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Whoa, Daniel sounds like Ruby, on the whole coordinating thing O.o

Shoot, I need to add a few more to Gale's Likes and Dislikes X_X I just thought of some...

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Pikataro - post your completed sign up in the main thread in the Roleplay section, without the RP sample/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I meant something different, but...

Well, I put it up ^^' Although I should probably add Terra's distinguishing mark...

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    HTML:
    [b][u]Out of Game[/u][/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]Christina

[b][u]In Game[/u][/b]
    [b]Birth Name:[/b]Sydney Acacia Ackerman 
    [b]Nickname:[/b]Syd
    [b]Age:[/b] 16
    [b]Gender:[/b]Female

[b][u]Appearance[/u][/b]

[b]Hair Color:[/b]Dark Brown (Almost looks blackish)
    [b]Eye Color:[/b]Light Gray
    [b]Hair Style:[/b]She has bangs that go down over her right eye and the rest of her hair is kept in a ponytail
    [b]Weight:[/b] 103 Ibs.

[b]General Appearance:[/b] Sydney stands at five foot and three inches but sometimes she wears black three inch high heels to make her seem taller than she actually is, although it doesn't exactly go with her outfit. Sydney inherited long dark brown hair from her mother which she usually ties into a ponytail with a while letting her bangs fall down to cover her a bit of her right eye. On random occasions, she will allow her lengthy, wavy hair to freely flow down her back; it has recently grown to be almost reaching her lower back. She has some pretty strong legs as she tends to run a lot but not because she feels she has to, just for enjoyment. Her light gray eyes have a tendency to resemble a bluish hue in the sunlight and are also one of her most attracting features.

[b]Average Attire:[/b] Syd can usually be seen sporting a short sleeved gray and black striped sweater that she received not too long ago from her mother. She has two diamond earrings, one for each ear, though she usually only puts them in depending on how she feels. Syd has white khaki short shorts, but they aren't exactly too short; the shorts reach about halfway upon her legs. Her feet are covered by long black socks and green high-top converse shoes that never seem to want remain tied together. Before a battle, she may pull out a purple headband that doesn't exactly have much a purpose other than that the fact that she possibly considers it lucky.

[b]Formal Wear:[/b] On special occasions or outings, Sydney dresses in a black pant suit with the black three inch high heels that she occasionally wears with her regular outfit. She has loop earrings that she always wears when going somewhere nice as somewhat of a "complement" to the rest of her attire. Most of the time, she will leave her somewhat curly hair down, and also positions a white flower into her hair, usually on the left side. 

[b]Cold out:[/b] When it is cold out, she usually wears her normal clothing in addition to a wooly gray jacket with a feathery hood. Sometimes, she may put on some blue jeans if it is absolutely too cold for her mostly bare legs to handle. She is very lazy about doing so though, and usually just tries to toughen up through the chilly winds and air. 

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

* Thunderstorm 
    * Styling hair
    * Volleyball
    * Pokemon battles
    * Meeting new people
    * Going crazy
    * People who play instruments

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

* Her older brother
    * School
    * Being told what to do
    * Mainstream Rap music (some underground is okay with her)
    * The tuba

[b]Fears:[/b]

* Pidgeottos
    * Falling off a tall building (Heights basically)
    * Losing her family
    * Her hair getting cut off somehow

[b]Strengths:[/b]

* Styling people's hair
    * Rock climbing
    * Sparring
    * Inventing

[b]Dream:[/b] Sydney really just wants to say she has accomplished something big, which a lot of people aren't capable of proposing themselves. Her brother and her have a fierce rivalry, and she wants to be able to completely destroy him in battle when the time ever arises.

[b]Personality:[/b] Sydney tends to have a "I don't care," attitude which deeply disturbs her parents; although technically only her mother as she
    doesn't live with her father anymore. She is often described as a "rocker/punk chick" in which this description does pretty much fit her as a whole. She likes to style her hair in different ways yet most of the time it is seen with bangs in the front and the rest of her hair in a ponytail. She loves to meet people, although she may come off as a bit pushy at first. Syd can be a bet overly defensive and has problems telling when someone is joking around of being serious. She is overall a very down-to-earth person and loves to hang out and party or whatever, as well as being a person who one could have a very deep conversation with.

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b]Family:[/b]

* Mother; Jean McAllister - 40
    * Father; Dario Ackerman - 44
    * Half-Brother; Roman Tisdale [Sydney and Roman have the same mother] 

[b]Past:[/b] Sydney was born March 31st in Petalburg City and has lived there ever since her birth. She originally stayed with her father, mother and brother, yet it was found out many years after Roman's birth that their mother, Jean, had cheated on their (well, Sydney's) father, Dario, while they were together. So it is assumed that Roman and Sydney are actually half-siblings through their mother, but have different fathers. This caused quite a bit of disturbance between the family, and also led to Dario leaving the home after a huge argument with Jean. Sydney and Roman ultimately stayed with their mother since it was not known who Roman's actual father was, he figured it would be pointless to try and look for him since he could quite possibly be anywhere by now. A few months after this fiasco, Roman decided to finally go on his Pokemon journey, and stated that it was something he knew Sydney wouldn't be able to handle. Sydney was going to embark on hers as well, but felt that her mother would still need some help around the house and ultimately stayed. Well, at least until she received a special letter specifically for her.

[b]Other:[/b]

* Sydney and Roman are half-siblings, but were born on the same day, a year apart from each other. For this reason, the two are considered Irish twins.

[b]Where Your Character is When Receiving the Letter:[/b] Petalburg City, Hoenn

[b][u]Poke'mon[/u][/b]

[b]Preferred Starter:[/b] Drifloon
    [b]Captured:[/b] I fill out as you catch Pokemon.
    [b]In-Box:[/b] I fill out as you put Pokemon in your box.

[b]Sample:[/b]

[spoiler]It was still somewhat broad daylight but Waverly could tell it would only be a couple of hours now before night would creep up, befalling Eevee and herself. She had brought a tent and a sleeping bag as well along with her. It was amazing how much stuff she could fit in somewhat of a small backpack but then again, she also carried a purse with her on her left shoulder. Eevee was still trotting along beside Waverly's small feet; it was walking almost perfectly in sync with hers. There was something about the two that made them click, albeit not too much at first. Prof. Oak was definitely right about his choice with this spunky little Eevee. It had appeared to have the same ambitions Waverly did which made them a flawless match. 

"Well, that was certainly a good work out Eevee. Don't you think so?" She asked her scrawny Pokemon after a few moments of silence between them as they walked.

"Eevee!" Eevee answered with a slight nod.Almost on impulse, Waverly came to a sudden stop.

Eevee continued to walk until it noticed that its trainer halted a few steps away from where it stood. Waverly had a frustrated yet dazed look on her face like she was staring off into space. Eevee turned facing ahead and noticed another girl with curly, dirty blonde hair. She wore a blue blouse with a blue-jeaned miniskirt. Her feet were covered by black strapped high heels. Around her neck was a pearl white necklace that sparkled in the daylight. Her face showed blue eyes along with a taunting smirk upon her face.

"Haha, so you finally decided to get a Pokemon, eh? Aww… what an adorable little Eevee. I'd hate to see it get inadequate training from a pathetic lame-o like you! Maybe I should say…take it off your hands?! Hm!?" The teenage girl remarked with a distinct northern sounding accent.

+ Oh boy… She thought to herself. +

"Emely, what are you doing in Pallet Town? I thought you were still living in Old Lace Town." She asked in an annoyed tone. Eevee leaped over to Waverly and hid behind her leg with an irritated look on its face as well.

"I came because my parents heard from your parents that you were going on a journey. I just wanted to see my old buddy go off on her little adventure! That's all. Oh, and I was just kidding about taking your Eevee home with me. It is a cutie though! Teehee!" Emely squealed in her typical squeaky, henpecking tone. 

"Well…thanks I guess. Now go on home, I don't need you to bother me and tease me or whatever else you came to do. I know you didn't come to see me get my first Pokemon, you just want to infuriate me like you always used to do when we were younger." Waverly responded, still sounding semi-sarcastic. 

"Oh, heavens no! I'm not going to leave yet. We still haven't had our battle first!" Emely vocalized with her evil smirk creeping upon her young face once more. 

"…Battle? You think I'm going to battle with you? Here? Now?" She questioned with a confused appearance.

"Um… yeah. I hope you haven't forgotten our deal. Once you got a Pokemon, we were going to battle each other to see who was better! Silly!" Emely replied cheerfully. 

"But I'm just star-"

"I DON'T CARE! Delcatty, strut your stuff!" Emely shouted as she threw a shiny Pokeball into the air; it was obvious that she had just shined it.

"Nyaaaa~" Delcatty cried out as it leaped from its Pokeball onto the ground in a graceful pose. 

"Iron Tail, sweetheart! Let's do it, quickly!" Emely ordered as soon as it had appeared.

Delcatty rushed at a very high speed towards Eevee, who was still standing behind Waverly. As soon as it was in reach of Eevee, its tail began to glow and it performed a smooth front flip close to the ground and dropped its approaching tail upon Eevee, though the brown fox quickly dodged it and ran near a group of trees to try and make a getaway. Delcatty immediately followed after it and stopped in right in front of Eevee. Delcatty's tail started to glow once more and then it executed a nimble sideways spin, smacking Eevee into a tree causing it to faint immediately.

"Nyaaaaa...." Delcatty uttered as it sat on its hind legs once it had finished, proceeding to lick one of its paws.

"Nice job, Delcatty! Let's go back in your ball now, okay sweetheart?" Emely cheered as she took out a Pokeball and returned Delcatty safely inside.

"Eevee! Are you alright!?" Waverly shouted as she ran over to where Eevee lay, near an oak tree.

"Hahaha…nice battle, Waverly! I really enjoyed it! Mhm!" Emely yelled out to her as she turned and walked towards the road that led to Viridian City.

[b]Trainer Card:[/b] [img] https://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/16-11-2008/9c910964931ec3f95bfe3b3fa664bbdc.png[/img]
    Wow, finally finished. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back