• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr! It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I know. Lucario was a pretty popular Pokemon even before we knew too much about it. I remember at one of the Nintendo sponsored events that I went to, everyone was buying little Lucario plushies! I was going to buy one, but I didn't have any money with me, I didn't want to stand in a mile-long line, and Lucario wasn't one of my favorite Pokemon back then.

And now I know that when I have the chance to get something, I should get it then no matter the excuse. xP

I'll see what other pictures of Lucario/Rioru I can find when I get home from work tonight. And I'll see if I can find anything that's not the official Sugimori pictures.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Yeah, Nintendo sponsored events all teach us lessons in economy xD Sadly I live in Virginia, and was lucky to have an event happen somewhat near me >.> (the event was in Maryland)

Good luck on your picture-hunting quest! I can't seem to find many other Lucario pics, except some on Deviantart. I could upload those later, when it's not so late at night.

LucarioDawg247

Lucario Breeder
    Years
    Obviously by the name, I am a Lucario fan. I would like to join the club. I've recently been drawing Lucario (in different poses) and I'm also suppose to be getting the movie (Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew) this weekend.

I also got Pokemon Diamond.So if you guys want me to, I will give my FC (friend code) and name so we can WiFi Battle.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Yay! Welcome to the club, LucarioDawg247! It's always good to have new members! And I hope you can show us some of your Lucario artwork! ;)

Since it's been a while, I've changed the discussion topic. It's Villianous Villager's own, Why do you like Lucario/Riolu? I like Riolu because once I saw him, I realized how adorable he was, and thus he became my favorite Pokemon. But having a Lucario in my party makes me love Lucario just as much, too. ^_^

LucarioDawg247

Lucario Breeder
    Years
    Why I like Riolu/Lucario? I never consider why I liked Riolu but I liked Lucario basically from when I got Pokemon Diamond (and then the Lucario Egg Riley gives to you on Iron Island). I got addicted (or obsessed) after I watched the movie, Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

By the way, if you need anything graphics wise, I can create graphics with Photoshop C2 just like my avatar and it will (it should) look sweet :-D. If you do, just contact me via MSN (Live Messenger) or PM me.

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    Why I like riolu/Lucario?
    Riolu is just sooooo friggin adorable. Lucario is also cool too and he doesnt have too many weaknesses either...well at least weaknesses that i've noticed. And Lucario learns so many awesome moves that can be passed on to adorable riolu and make THE ULTIMATE LUCARIO!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Now that shinyGeo mentions breeding, does anyone have a good moveset for Lucario? I thought about breeding one with a Blaziken to teach it Blaze Kick.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Blaze Kick isn't really a very good move, IMO.

I'm not knowledgable about what moves are good competitively, but this is what I have on my Lucario

- Dragon Pulse
    - Flash Cannon
    - Aura Sphere
    - Metal Sound

It isn't awesome, in fact its probably not great, so unless somebody knows this is good, best not to use it.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    I was SO happy when I got to evolve my Riolu at night (with 6:30AM in the DS) so I decided to cherish my Lucario!

Moveset:
    Force Palm
    Rock Smash
    Swords Dance
    Reversal

Mine was named, a pun on Eugene (Yuusuke of YuYu Hakusho's Philippine Dub), Yuujin! After all, in jap, it might mean known person, and after all, it might even be a famous Pokemon!

ZOMG LEMME JOIN THE LEMKE LUCARIO CLUB... please?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    New topic! And new members! =o Welcome to y'all.

I haven't played Pearl in so long. I've been to busy writing my fanfiction...which unfortunately doesn't have Lucario in it. :< Shame on me...

Okay, so to answer the topic Why do you like Lucario/Riolu?: It all started with a simple picture of Rioru. I couldn't get the little creature out of my mind. Add to that the fact that I was reading my favorite book, and I decided to bring the two together.

And Rioru is 1/3 cute, 1/3 adorable, and 1/3 ^___^ Weird I know. Plus, Lucario was just made of awesome in the movie which I finally saw. (After how many years? o_O )

Graphics artist, neh, LucarioDawg247? Mind if I add you to my Messenger list? I need to find a good graphics artist because I...well...fail at graphics. >.<;

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Welcome to teh club, dp_national_dex_near_completer! You have a long name! D: But wow, you have an interesting story there. It'd be cool to have a Riolu evolve at nite. But it reminds me of this one site that says, "When Riolu's love is strong and the rays of the sun shine down on it's fur," or something like that. It was very descriptive xD

Hanako, I believe your post went through twice! But not to worry. Things like that happen to me...a good many times o_x

LucarioDawg247

Lucario Breeder
    Years
    Now that shinyGeo mentions breeding, does anyone have a good moveset for Lucario? I thought about breeding one with a Blaziken to teach it Blaze Kick.
    I forgot to post but since I got a female and male Lucario, I will now be breeding them, I currently have three eggs but I'll be breeding more. If anyone wants one, just PM me. (hehehe, I also got the movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.) Hanako Tabris, I wouldn't mind if you added me to my friends list. Graphic Artist is one of my specialties. I will also be tracing some of the character sketches in the 2-Disc Collector's Edition of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Got some of them done.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Congrats on getting the movie, LucarioDawg! I have yet to see it in English... o.o;

I have a female Riolu, but for some reason I don't want to evolve it into a Lucario. I think I'm too "attached."

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I'll join this club why not? :3

Lucario is my most favorite Pokemon ever (and the first 4th generation Pokemon I've ever seen XD) so that is why I would like to join. ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Welcome Hazuki, SilverDragon! I'm so glad you've joined us! And I'm sorry about your lack of a DS, Villianous Villager! :( If you want it bad enough, you should start saving up some money. Even a little bit at a time really starts to add up! That's how I got my DS Lite ($15 a week)

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Thank you. ^^

So any topic?

What level is your Lucario/Riolu?
    Lucario: lv.61 :P

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Thanks for telling me my post went through twice! I didn't see that happen!

Topic: What level is your Lucario/Riolu?
    Currently, Ender the Lucario is at level twenty-five. I raised him up a level last night. He was asking for it. xP

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    No problem, Hanako |3

My Lucario's Lv42 last time I checked. ^_^; I'll double-check later, it's late and I can't get to my game.

I made an official club banner and put it on the first post. It's too big to use in signatures (I think) so I didn't put a code for it. But it's there, so now we can officially be called "official." :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back