• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr! It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverDragon

--Anime Fan--
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    Thanx for adding me Rivvon, anyways..whats the best nature that will fit for Lucario? =] I got a Calm nature.

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    My lucario is Lv.94 with modest nature. I usually cant get my pokemon to level 100 without the use of rare candies (I dont mean all the way but i mean like level 98 use 2 rare candies and yay lv.100) but im going to try with lucario :D

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    My Lucario, has its prime at Lv. 37, which I completely forget to train! XD!

SilverDragon

--Anime Fan--
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    My Lucario is lvl 93 right now and the moveset is: Aura Spere, Dragon Pulse, ExtremeSpeed & Close Combat. =]

LucarioDawg247

Lucario Breeder
    Years
    Congrats on getting the movie, LucarioDawg! I have yet to see it in English... o.o;

I have a female Riolu, but for some reason I don't want to evolve it into a Lucario. I think I'm too "attached."

Thanks, I've been watching it and drawing it. I'll scan my sketches and upload them onto Imageshack so I can show off my freehand drawing skill (currently, only have 2 drawings done but totally look awesome). Now for the movie, I'm still wrapped up into it, meaning I still from time to time want to watch the movie even though I've watched it 7+ times.

And Rivvon, I also have a female Lucario (miraculously got it on the Global Trading Service, GTS). And I'm still breeding Riolus. I have to say anyone will do to trade for a Riolu, I recently got a level 17 Arcanine for a level 1 Riolu.

By the way, if you guys want to add me on MSN, be my guest. The more people I have, the more conversations I will have. :-D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Ah, LucarioDawg247, just so that you know for next time: When you press the Enter button, there should be an option to delete the post. No need for apologies, and no one will be the wiser! (Unless someone notices it... xP)

This club seems prone to double-posting.

My Lucario has a movest of Quick Attack, Force Palm, Endure, and Reversal. I haven't had any time to focus on getting a good moveset for Ender because I've been working on getting a good Gastrodon for the Elite Four.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hey there, HCharm! It's a pleasure to have you here!~

I really need to pick up my Pearl Version again. I'm trying to beat Cynthia but I'm always losing! And my Empoleon always seems to have an advantage and is always battling, so none of my other Pokemon have much of a chance to level up! I think my Lucario's only Lv45...

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Oh,I am so sorry for the inactivity.
    What's the topic now?

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Welcome to the club, ~Rene~! Hope you like it here!

It's good that you have that kind of money, Villianous Villager. Though I've never played EBA, but I hear it's quite good.

And don't worry, shikaNL! You're here now! The topic is "What level is your Lucario?"

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Thanks for letting me to join, Rivvon. So what's the first topic about Lucario or Riolu?

~Rene~ :t136:

shinyGeo

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    Thanks for letting me to join, Rivvon. So what's the first topic about Lucario or Riolu?

Well the first topic was whatd you name him/her, now its what level is it on :D

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    what level...
    I don't have lucario yet.
    Just beat 8th gym leader >_<'

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Oh noez!!1 o.O You must get one! Go to the port city (can't remember the name, sorry x() and go to Iron Island from there and get teh Riolu egg. I found my Lucario useful against Cynthia's Lucario x3

shinyGeo

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    Oh noez!!1 o.O You must get one! Go to the port city (can't remember the name, sorry x() and go to Iron Island from there and get teh Riolu egg. I found my Lucario useful against Cynthia's Lucario x3

Canalave, QUICK FLY TO CANALAVE your allowed to get it by 7th gym....dunno why you werent curious about the boat enough to go get on it XD anywaays its DEEP in Iron cave...ok maybe only like 2nd floor but i totally missed it my first trip...went through the first floor and got out....

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I will answer the topic now.
    What did you name Lucario, now it's what level is it on?
    I didn't get Lucario yet, because I haven't buy Pokemon Diamond.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Canalave, QUICK FLY TO CANALAVE your allowed to get it by 7th gym....dunno why you werent curious about the boat enough to go get on it XD anywaays its DEEP in Iron cave...ok maybe only like 2nd floor but i totally missed it my first trip...went through the first floor and got out....

ek.
    I never know about it. >_<'
    But I'm in victory road now.
    Can't fly back yet

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back