• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr, look at my art :D

Raikou goes RAWR

But it means ily
Years
  • Hey guys, so this is pretty much my hobby. I love photography and making art in photoshop and painter. Even though I've been doing

this for a while, I suck. So go easy, haha. :)

Watch me at: https://juraiko1324.deviantart.com/

Wallpapers:
    Spoiler:

Abstrakk Digital:
    Spoiler:

Photography:
    Spoiler:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • wow, cool! ive always wondered how people make those swirly pretty things. the photography looks great, but me brother (whos taken photography classes in school and is planning to go into the film industry) said that with a technique called "depth of field" or something like that, its easy to make things look good. not that thats a bad thing, tho. it all looks great!! *uses the red one as her desktop*

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Wow! I love these, especially the first one in the first spoiler. Could you perchance teach me how to make those? XD These are all amazing tho, and it makes me jealous that I can't make ones this good.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Wow, they are good! Do you use photoshop brushes to make the swirly things, or is it all custom done? Id have to say my favourite is the 4th from the top of the first spoiler, it looks like a fern leaf, :3

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • wow, cool! ive always wondered how people make those swirly pretty things. the photography looks great, but me brother (whos taken photography classes in school and is planning to go into the film industry) said that with a technique called "depth of field" or something like that, its easy to make things look good. not that thats a bad thing, tho. it all looks great!! *uses the red one as her desktop*

Not to hijack the thread, but depth of field just refers to how much of the photo stays in focus, basically the larger the depth of the field, the less blurry the photo seems outside of the main focus. While a small d.o.f leaves just he main object in focus while 'blurring' the rest of the photo.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Very nice. I find the wallpapers a bit... repetitive, but it's all in what you like. Your photography is very cute. I would like to see more with it. Try some long exposure at night with a flash light. you'll love it.

Back