• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawrr

Arukas

ラドクリフ
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    I was active there for a while but i got caught up with school and everything just haven't had the time to visit, i'm all caught up with my grades now so i will be returning and i'll be posting alot more now =]

Vie

Years
  • hey, welcome back =]
    ergh, I should do some homework too..
    anyways, hope you stay active and..
    see ya ~

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome Back to PokeCommunity, I'm glad to hear you're caught up with school; that is always a good thing. If you ever need any help, just let me know by Visitor Message or Private Message. :)

Have Fun and Hope to See You Around,
    f l a s h

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Welcome back to PC! I am also glad to hear you caught up on that, and if you have any questions you can always ask me or a mod, admin etc. Enjoy PC again! :)

TTFN,
    ~Bliss

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
  • Well done for catching up with your grades. School comes first, no matter how good PC is ;).

Now that you're back, make sure you have loads of fun. Catch up with old friends, re-read the rules and re-familiarize yourself with the forums.

Also, if you want to chat, VM me and we can have a nice one.

Back