• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Rayquaza Speculation

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    You mean get the announcement of its confirmation, right? Because by September we won't even have ORAS yet. :c Emerald was absolutely a home run for Game Freak considering Hoenn's overall popularity and the positive reviews for it that can be found on multiple gaming websites and blogs, so in that sense it would be plausible to grant it a remake.

I was quite surprised to see that Emerald got lower reviews than RS from professional game reviewers... imo it was better. I also can't beleive how they said it was too similar to RS...when it's far harder to fit it's story in with that of RS...

In the end I just hope Rayquaza gets some love this generation.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I think Rayquaza will. I do not think we have to worry about that. He completes the trio, not to mention he finally showed up in the anime that isn't a movie.

Years
    I think Rayquaza will. I do not think we have to worry about that. He completes the trio, not to mention he finally showed up in the anime that isn't a movie.

Rayquaza is the opposite of Groudon in their roles in the anime and movies. Seeing how she didn't appear in the anime until DP (the Where no Togepi Has Gone Before episode), with the previous being a fake. Meanwhile Groudon hasn't appeared in a movie seeing how the Jiranchi one was a fake...leaving Kyogre having the most true roles in both anime and movie.

I hope that Rayquaza stopping the other two will be referenced at least.

Years

Not only does he complete the trio, but he's the peacemaker, and in this sense they should give it a Primal form, and make it a focus in the ORAS plot - take things from Emerald's updated story line and implement it with Ruby and Sapphire's story line. I wouldn't bet against it having a large role in the upcoming remakes.

Years
    I hope your right. Suicune didn't have as big a role as Rayquaza did in it's version so it's minor role in HeartGold and SoulSilver can be excused. If it's not then I wonder if they'll have Rayquaza cameo. I've suggested that perhaps it can be flying overhead. Maybe we'll stop by a pool of water at certain points and see something flying in their reflections. Maybe even have the player look up and see Rayquaza at one point. Or maybe during the conflict we'll hear a roar over Sootopolis that suddenly slows the Primal mascot, but we don't see it, leaving it as a mystery for the post game.

Back