• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ray's Mini Trade Center (4-5 iv/Legends/Shiny)(12/10 UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2014
    Hi!
    -I have a 5IV modest (no 31 IVs in defense) non-shiny Zorua (Male and can be nicknamed) with counter,sucker punch and extrasensory egg moves
    - random IVs ,and level shroomish/breloom with HA (trading this mostly for HA)
    -4 IV female non-shiny Mareep (can be nicknamed, no 31 attack or defense IVs)
    -lvl 23 non-shiny Ekans shed skin (used to breed) modest 5IVs (no 31 ivs in deff)
    -4IVs (no 31 deff or attack IVs,nick-nameable) male non-shiny Eevee with HA,wish yawn curse egg moves

Want Victini (I will give all these Pokemon for it) or Fletchling with Gale wings.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • Hi!
    -I have a 5IV modest (no 31 IVs in defense) non-shiny Zorua (Male and can be nicknamed) with counter,sucker punch and extrasensory egg moves
    - random IVs ,and level shroomish/breloom with HA (trading this mostly for HA)
    -4 IV female non-shiny Mareep (can be nicknamed, no 31 attack or defense IVs)
    -lvl 23 non-shiny Ekans shed skin (used to breed) modest 5IVs (no 31 ivs in deff)
    -4IVs (no 31 deff or attack IVs,nick-nameable) male non-shiny Eevee with HA,wish yawn curse egg moves

Want Victini (I will give all these Pokemon for it) or Fletchling with Gale wings.

Hi there ! Wow I can see you want this victini really badly.

Ok I'll trade you both victini and fletching with HA
    for the pokemon you offers.

Btw: do you have any pokemon that I LF in my thread? eg: riolu etc.. its ok if you dont have.

just add me I am online now, will be going off take a quick bath ^

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2014
    Hi there ! Wow I can see you want this victini really badly.

Ok I'll trade you both victini and fletching with HA
    for the pokemon you offers.

Btw: do you have any pokemon that I LF in my thread? eg: riolu etc.. its ok if you dont have.

just add me I am online now, will be going off take a quick bath ^

Sorry, but I don't :/ anyway, give me some time Cuz i traded my 5iv zorua, but I have a box full of em and im sure one of them has 5 Ivs

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Hey there! I'm very interested in your shiny Unburden Treecko, would you trade a 6 IV Naive Riolu with EM: Blaze kick, High jump kick and bullet punch for it?

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • Hi, I'm interested in these:
    Shiny Jirachi
    Naughty x/x/x/x/x/x

*Azumarill (Huge Power) Timid - x/x/x/x/x/x

I could offer you Dakrai with either serious or lonely nature (the former is the 4thgen event you had to catch yourself, the latter a Kalos event), a Genesect, a Whishmaker Jirachi, and/or a shiny Spinda. Are you interested in any of these?

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • Hi, I'm interested in these:
    Shiny Jirachi
    Naughty x/x/x/x/x/x

*Azumarill (Huge Power) Timid - x/x/x/x/x/x

I could offer you Dakrai with either serious or lonely nature (the former is the 4thgen event you had to catch yourself, the latter a Kalos event), a Genesect, a Whishmaker Jirachi, and/or a shiny Spinda. Are you interested in any of these?

so sorry bro,

Just updated .. both pokemon also gone ..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back