• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ray's Mini Trade Center (4-5 iv/Legends/Shiny)(12/10 UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
Years
  • would you trade your 5iv eevee for a 5iv rash bagon?

sure , which 5 iv eevee you are interested in?
    Btw, I am not able to trade now as I am working right now infact in meeting lol. I'll able to online after
    another 10 hours..

its 11.22am here GMT+8

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    sure , which 5 iv eevee you are interested in?
    Btw, I am not able to trade now as I am working right now infact in meeting lol. I'll able to online after
    another 10 hours..

its 11.22am here GMT+8

Well if you have either timid or modest it would be good but any nature would be good since i want to use it for breeding. Also, would you consider trading your keldeo for my 6iv shiny rayquaza? And don't worry there's no rush i'll check back tomorrow to see if you're online.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • Well if you have either timid or modest it would be good but any nature would be good since i want to use it for breeding. Also, would you consider trading your keldeo for my 6iv shiny rayquaza? And don't worry there's no rush i'll check back tomorrow to see if you're online.

yo sure, I 'll trade you either timid or modest then. For the bagon, can I know is it HA and egg moves available?

I am able to trade you the keldeo for your rayquaza as well ^^

Do let me know what else do you need ^^ And what do you have too

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    yo sure, I 'll trade you either timid or modest then. For the bagon, can I know is it HA and egg moves available?

I am able to trade you the keldeo for your rayquaza as well ^^

Do let me know what else do you need ^^ And what do you have too

I bred the bagon and it does not have hidden ability and it's egg moves are twister, dragon rush and dragon rage. I just started breeding for iv's for the first so im still not clear on HA's or egg moves, sorry. Also if it's all the same, I'd rather a timid eevee :). I have quite a few good pokemon from my white version back in 2011. But those that i have right now for trade are shiny ho'oh, shiny japanese snivy (not sure about iv's), shiny mild charmander with 4 iv's, shiny adamant dratini with 6 iv's, liberty pass victini UT. BTW I'm looking for a genesect and a 6iv japanese ditto (any nature) if you have them and are interested in anything I mentioned.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • I bred the bagon and it does not have hidden ability and it's egg moves are twister, dragon rush and dragon rage. I just started breeding for iv's for the first so im still not clear on HA's or egg moves, sorry. Also if it's all the same, I'd rather a timid eevee :). I have quite a few good pokemon from my white version back in 2011. But those that i have right now for trade are shiny ho'oh, shiny japanese snivy (not sure about iv's), shiny mild charmander with 4 iv's, shiny adamant dratini with 6 iv's, liberty pass victini UT. BTW I'm looking for a genesect and a 6iv japanese ditto (any nature) if you have them and are interested in anything I mentioned.

yo, sure man no problem with the ability. Btw I am interested with your victini . I do have some legends for trade let me check my 3ds tonight and double confirm again ^__^

Since you are playing white, do you have reshiram? Iv nature does not matter as I wan to fuse with my shiny kyurem ^^

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    yo, sure man no problem with the ability. Btw I am interested with your victini . I do have some legends for trade let me check my 3ds tonight and double confirm again ^__^

Since you are playing white, do you have reshiram? Iv nature does not matter as I wan to fuse with my shiny kyurem ^^

Well actually, Zekrom is the legendary from white, though it would be more logical the other way around :P.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    LOL! sry dint knew that haha its ok then.. XD

Btw I am more into legendary that I do not have.. hmm

well I have kyogre, palkia, dialga, landorus, zekrom, mew, arceus, darkrai, shaymin, all the legendary birds, azelf, uxie and mesprit, jirachi, celebi, and possibly others that i don't remember. I'm going to sleep now (almost 1:00 am here) so i'll check tomorrow to see if you're on.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • well I have kyogre, palkia, dialga, landorus, zekrom, mew, arceus, darkrai, shaymin, all the legendary birds, azelf, uxie and mesprit, jirachi, celebi, and possibly others that i don't remember. I'm going to sleep now (almost 1:00 am here) so i'll check tomorrow to see if you're on.

wow sure, have a good sleep ~~ see you "tomorrow"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back